PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kalos Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 444546

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
i will be waiting patiently to see hawlucha's update :D the new sprites, I'm eh on them, though
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal steel.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I must confess, I'm a little relieved to see that Furfrou is being included in the 'refresh to current recolours (not new ones)' update, as opposed to the 'getting completely new albinos and melans' updates of previous weeks. While I appreciate that they're technically a relic of the old rules, Furfrou is the one line where the completely bleached albino and completely black melan aesthetic makes the most sense, as it's both a mammal and its regular and shiny forms are such a contrast of shades to start with. Of course, if I've completely misinterpreted Shazi's statement and Furfrou does get completely new albinos and melans, I wouldn't necessarily be opposed depending on the execution. It probably wouldn't get the Litten treatment or anything, but... I'll wait with baited breath, I suppose.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
BigBadBowser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBigBadBowser
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mimthyss

Most of them look grea so far, but I don't understand the decision to change diancie's albino to be a white & green instead of white & gold to be honest. Especially with the melan changing to be black & green as well, now they look kind of similar. I feel like the white & gold worked really beautifully especially for a 'royal' kind of mon. So I'm curious about the change. But oh well, I'll never have one anyway, so it doesn't matter too much to me xD
Unfortunatlly, green is really common when it comes to recolors and whatnot. They seem to really love it
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

I must confess, I'm a little relieved to see that Furfrou is being included in the 'refresh to current recolours (not new ones)' update, as opposed to the 'getting completely new albinos and melans' updates of previous weeks. While I appreciate that they're technically a relic of the old rules, Furfrou is the one line where the completely bleached albino and completely black melan aesthetic makes the most sense, as it's both a mammal and its regular and shiny forms are such a contrast of shades to start with. Of course, if I've completely misinterpreted Shazi's statement and Furfrou does get completely new albinos and melans, I wouldn't necessarily be opposed depending on the execution. It probably wouldn't get the Litten treatment or anything, but... I'll wait with baited breath, I suppose.
you are correct, the colours (as they are currently) will not be changing on furfrou we will just be tweaking what is there to be clearer or easier to read
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
grandmaster.pngc.png
Nah the newer green colors on albino/melan diancie are actually gorgeous i was stunned. Might have to go on my hunt list now... melan mega diancie might be the prettiest sprite on the site now :) especially now that im probably going to cancel my hoopa hunt because it no longer fits the purpose I wanted him for :( Still pretty melan color though! Wish it was more than just the solid maroon but with its shiny the way it is I see why it came out that way :P
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
dinogolfer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdinogolfer
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I still prefer the old diancie colors a bit, I like the green but the blue/purple looked really gorgeous on the melan and so did the light pink/cream for the albino, which also both made a lot more sense for a diamond-based pokemon. Oh well, the green is definitely still pretty, I just wish it wasn't on the albino AND the melan, or that the colors for the mega were different. Just makes me a little less excited for my second attempt hunting it now. The posing update is great though, they look fantastic with the more dynamic pose! Edit: It's growing on me a little bit, though I do think that's just because the pose is so good. I still think that the blue/purple was a better color fit, and I'm just in general not a fan of the green direction a lot of melans seem to be going, but I'm hoping I'll get used to it.
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying summon_mel.pngMusic Boxessummon_mel.png for 30ZC each.
summon_mel.png404/5005.png
Buying summon_dce.pngDiamond Tiarassummon_dce.png for 20ZC each.
summon_dce.png176/500h.png
Can pay in other currencies, credits preferred!
Lv. 100 — +664,294
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +318,958
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Made by Cometily
Jumping in to say that while I do agree the new Diancie colors are nice, I really am sad to see so many melans headed down the green path. I thought the blue was a gourgeous pick for Diancie and seeing it turn into the same green as everything else makes it feel a little less special. Especially, as others have noted, since the albino also went green. Again, no disrespect meant! I think the new ones are nice, I just think Diancie was one where at least the melan colors didn't need to change. I also really loved the rose gold idea for the albino, but it was a little bright to look at, so I can see the reason for the shift there. EDIT - also, is there any chance Sylveon is going to be looked at? Based on wiki upload date, it looks like it hasn't been touched since around the same time as all the other Kalos ones that were redone, so I'm curious if there's any news there?
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
grandmaster.pngb.png
Echoing some of the other users that the cream/gold color on the albino Diancie had its own charm and i'd 100% prefer to revert to some version of that (PLEASE) since the green on albino AND melan is kinda boring. As a Diancie lover though overall I'm genuinely so pleased at how the (mega) melan looks for sure. That is PEAK revamp truly. Fantastic job, chef kiss. I'll miss the purple but a polite and respectful "awooga" is owed. The new poses for the diancie line as a whole is lovely too
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝 ice.pngfairy.pnggrass.pngdark.pngghost.pngdragon.png
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(item.png: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,086,376
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +9,571,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +8,262,615
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +8,431,113
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
arceus.pngb+.png
is it bad I'm scared for the next batch XD? all the next ones are ones I've personally hunted and I hope I enjoy their sprites also yes I second all the comments saying they preferred the blue/purple route of the new melans. the green can be nice but I think blurple suits diance more
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Nice! I really like how Hoopa looks, now it seems to have a bit more personality.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 444546

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page