PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kalos Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 444546

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Yes, after alola we will be circling back to look at older variants and exclusives to revamp those, as you can imagine we're a relatively small team and there are a lot of pokemon so it's a process
Oh, I wasn't trying to rush you guys! Just attempting to get a bigger picture of the general roadmap, that's all. Take as long as you need to!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
we appreciate your support! Once after the last Kalos wave we'll swing around and do a once over all the ones like noibat and skiddo that don't need a total redo but could use a touch up and then take a break from recolours for a couple of months to focus on paldea. After that we'll get into Alola in a similar release schedule~ like with Kalos I'll make a thread announcing it ahead of time so everyone knows it's coming
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
DIANCIE LOOKS AMAZING AAAAAH Amazing work on this batch, that's all I can really say, I LOVE Diancie's new pose so much!!!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
arceus.pngb+.png
I loved the purple of the melan Skiddo line when the mega came out so I can't wait to see what will be improved there!! Diance looks great!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
grandmaster.pngc.png

Alola is up next, this will likely not be as extreme as previous recolours and sprite revamps have been but there are a few sprites that need work in that region, we will not be revisiting galar any time soon however
Does that mean only ones needing touch ups will be redone rather than all of them? Is my melan cradily at risk?
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Hucklberri

Alola is up next, this will likely not be as extreme as previous recolours and sprite revamps have been but there are a few sprites that need work in that region, we will not be revisiting galar any time soon however
Does that mean only ones needing touch ups will be redone rather than all of them? Is my melan cradily at risk?
Cradily isn't alola, it's Hoenn so it will not be looked at while we go through alola
Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
i like the new sprites in general but i like the old albino/melan diancie better :( the albino was so pretty
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time my journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (4 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (20 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
panchiko's Avatarpanchiko
grandmaster.pnge+.png
don't really care about the others but the new melan diancie colors are so beautiful, was so scared about the colors being changed but it looks so good!! one of my favorite sprite changes in a while
icon
yuki from a sign of affection, art by morisita_suu
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I love them all!
Pfp from Pfq
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Most of them look grea so far, but I don't understand the decision to change diancie's albino to be a white & green instead of white & gold to be honest. Especially with the melan changing to be black & green as well, now they look kind of similar. I feel like the white & gold worked really beautifully especially for a 'royal' kind of mon. So I'm curious about the change. But oh well, I'll never have one anyway, so it doesn't matter too much to me xD
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
j.pngv.pngo.png2.png5.pngg.pngx.png 8.pngs.pngl.png2.png1.pngg.png ~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 444546

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page