PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Strendolstar’s Shop ‘n Adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar
Hiya! Welcome to my art shop! Want your character in a pretty picture? Need some bait for an upcoming hunt? I'm your guy! Note: Everything is kinda a mess right now but I'm working on recoding the shop!
  • Rules
  • Prices
  • Examples
  • Queue
  • Form
✦RULES✦
✦ All PFQ rules apply
✦ I can refuse a request for any reason
✦ Please be patient! My art takes time and the queue may be long
✦ I can use the art as an example for my shop (you will be credited for the character of course) I won't use it anywhere else
✦ If for whatever reason I will be unable to contact you, please let me know beforehand
✦ If using my work onsite, link to this shop. If using it offsite, link to my TH
✦ 50% payment upfront. I'll then send you the sketch for approval, then the finshed version with a watermark. The version without the watermark is sent after the other 50% is payed. If using Paypal, the watermarkless version will be sent after full payment, no 50% beforehand
✦ My art may not be used for commercial use or NFTs. You may not claim the art as your own either
✦✦✦
What I will draw:
-Pokemon -Ferals -Anthros -Object (Half of for simplicity) -SOME humanoids -Spoiler content (Send form in PMs) -If you aren't sure, just ask!
What I won't draw:
-Humans -Mechs -Characters that I deem too complicated for me -Anything against PFQ rules
✦✦✦
500,000CR-500GP-100ZC-$1 All prices listed in ZC, mixed payments allowed Bait: 250ZC Headshot: 750ZC Fullybody: 2500ZC Scene: 3500ZC ELTAFEZ DAY DISCOUNT All orders made with GP on Eltafez day get a discount equal to what Eltafez gives! (The discount only applies to the GP in mixed payments)

✦ Bait 500x500

Belongs to Kårñstêin

✦ Headshot

Belongs to Porrim Belongs to Porrim

✦ Fullbody

✦ Scene

Belongs to me
Name Order Payment Half Received
StarsInTheWind Headshot 3,750,000CR Yes
- - - -
- - - -
Username: Character(s)/Request(s): Description: Payment: Anything else?:

✦ Code

[b]Username: Character(s)/Request(s): Description: Payment: Anything else?:[/b]
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
✦ADOPTS✦ A version without the watermark will be sent to you upon purchase :]

✦ Adopt History

✦ Cutiefly x Noibat

Bought by Yknowlikenyah

✦ Luxray x Mothim

Bought by Starfragmets

✦ Charcoal Flareon

Bought by Ashe Moon

✦ Cool Looking Rock Rockruff

Bought by Armarouge
Bouffalant's AvatarBouffalant
hey! could i get the cutiefly x noibat for 120 daycare passes?(they arent invidividual ones just 2 groups of 60)

QUOTE originally posted by Yknowlikenyah

hey! could i get the cutiefly x noibat for 120 daycare passes?(they arent invidividual ones just 2 groups of 60)
Sure! Just send the payment :)
Bump! + New adoptable and baits are now open :]
Bump + Scenes are now open :]
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Username: Justsayhi Character(s)/Request(s): Vanillite Bait! Description: Here are the sprites for shiny, albino, and melan Vanillite! If you'd be willing to add more to bait art, I'd love for the Vanillite to be holding a cheri berry as I am hunting Lonely Vanillites! If you'd be willing to add that but for extra payment, I'd be willing to pay extra C: However, I'm fine without that if you'd rather not! Payment: 1k GP! :D Anything else?: Can't believe I didn't see you had a store earlier :D Absolutely adore your art - the picture you drew of Cas, Cass, and Helios is my laptop's background haha C:
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you!
Thank you!! No extra payment needed for the berry, just send half the payment upfront and I'll get to work :D Also ty for linking the sprites, I can never find them for some reason lol
iN's AvatariN
Username: iN Character(s)/Request(s): Rotom Bait Description: Hope it can be cute^^ Payment: 200ZC Anything else?: Nothing, thank you!
Ty for ordering! Please send the 100ZC for the upfront and I'll get to work on it :]

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page