PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming updates: ease of use, and Type Race

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Axew

I'm excited for the egg supplier update, seems like it'll actually be a food way to get eggs.
I know this is a typo but I am legally required to note that the Egg Supplier's products are not for eating!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
grandmaster.pngc.png
i like these updates so far we will see how they play out in the future ESP updates always make me think of trading them and that could be definitely easier but i think that is nothing for this thread x3
v-bug.pngTR Score 0
Axew's AvatarAxew
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Axew

I'm excited for the egg supplier update, seems like it'll actually be a food way to get eggs.
I know this is a typo but I am legally required to note that the Egg Supplier's products are not for eating!
Oh no! I was just starting to get hungry!
summon_zyg.png Zygarde hunt 493/500 summon_zyg.png
Currently buying summon_zyg.png
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
grandmaster.pngc.png
Great job to Niet and the staff! I used to run a shop and I still run temporary trade threads but I often forget to upvote the posts so I usually just reply to them but this new update will allow me to easily keep track and now I probably won't have to reply to every single post anymore. Big help! I also like the type race updates- I already liked being a leader but it was a lot of work so I stopped doing it but these new updates are very motivating! Z-Crystals/Fragments are a very handy thing to have around. Even my sibling who thought that hosting a type race would be way too much work is now considering it! They and I are very excited. And that update with the red Gigaremo sounds great too, even though I don't have one I may buy one in the future! The fact that I can set a notification for when my breeding pair's happiness is too low is a thumbs up in my book. Normally I try to avoid hunting exclusives despite the fact that I really like a lot of them, now I will get around to hunting more of them someday(actually I'm hunting Bunbori now!)! Melan Searene is just W O W <3 As for the egg supplier- I don't use it very much but the updates sound good!
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:s.pngCleffal.png 0s/3a/134h
I'm so excited about the Egg Supplier update! Being able to specify a quantity will be so nice Edit: did the Egg Supplier update drop today, or is it coming with the new year update package?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
It's in the New Year's update package. c:
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Love the additions to the type race and looking forward to it :D
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
kaleidobear's Avatarkaleidobear
grandmaster.pngc.png
absolutely ecstatic about the egg supplier update, cant wait until it goes live 👍
Crystallic's AvatarCrystallic
ultra.pnge.png
Interesting! I love all of the updates, they seem to make things a bit better by time! Especially the type race updates :o
  • ❄️
  • ❤️
  • 🎀
WAS PREVIOUSLY SylvieLunala, CHANGED MY USERNAME If you have time, please check the last tab and do it! Tysm <3 Avatar by ❤️ Cocoachu ❤️ > Hiya! I'm Glace, or you can call me Luna or Crystal, too! < Check out our shop! || Hunt: Scatterbugw.pngj.png [PAUSED]
Lv. 61 — 5,338 / 11,347
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Please click too <3 click on the 'mon to do so!

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

It's in the New Year's update package. c:
Thank you for clarifying Elta! ❤️

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page