PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming updates: ease of use, and Type Race

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I tend to drop a little update package on New Year's Day, and this time will be no different. The main difference being I'm announcing them ahead of time so you can prepare. As far as "ease of use" goes, there'll be a couple of updates: - You will be able to set "is below" instead of "reaches" for Level/Happiness notifications. The biggest use being to be notified when your Gigaremo lowers your breeding pair's happiness too much. - You will be able to input Happiness as a percentage, although internally it will just be saved as a raw number. This just means that if you set 25% then go to edit it later, it will show the direct value of 64. - Posts will actually show something different if you have already upvoted it, if you try to up vote again. Something like "Post upvoted" rather than "Upvote post", and it won't be clickable. No longer will you go to upvote a post only to be told that you've already done it, you'll know ahead of time! - Added 29th Dec: The Bulk Discount of the Egg Supplier has been reworked. Now a quantity can be specified when you order, and the bulk discount is calculated per order. Additionally, when you order multiple Eggs at once in this way, all of the ordered eggs will arrive at the same time, as one single order. - Added 30th Dec: The Image Uploader will be getting some long-overdue features, specifically the ability to rename and move files. Folders will remain static once made (they can be removed if empty) so moving or renaming a folder will involve making the new folder in the right place, moving the files into it, and then deleting the original folder. But file management should be a lot easier! As for the Type Race, there will be two purposes to this update: encourage more people to lead their teams, and increase the overall rewards. Currently most teams just have one person submit a thread, occasionally we get two, sometimes we get none and the system has to auto-generate one. In order to improve this, Team Leaders will receive more recognition. They will have an additional icon by their username to act as a leader's badge. Furthermore, to encourage good leadership, team members will have the ability to rate the leader's performance as a leader. The leader will then receive between 2 and 16 additional Z-Fragments as a reward for their work, based on the ratings given by their teammates. Team members who vote will receive 2 bonus fragments regardless of how they vote - even abstaining is fine, you get your 2 fragments just for turning up to vote. Also, the "personal goals" will have another 5 more tiers added to them for a total of 15. Between this and the vote, you can get an entire extra Z-Crystal compared to before! Oh, and one more thing: while the team finishing first will continue to receive a bonus 4 fragments, the teams finishing in 2nd and 3rd places will receive a fragment or two as well. It's not much but it's something! I hope you like these planned updates! They'll be going live at some point on Jan 1st.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
Oooh I absolutely love the type race udpates!! Especially feedback on leadership. I think I did well when I lead Bug but couldn't tell for sure, now I can! Much thanks.
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 97
Badge Code by LycanKai
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I'm definitely looking forward to the updates and many more exciting things to come in the new year!
Pfp from Pfq
Nagasari's AvatarNagasari
I like for the update on type race

Credit

Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
Love the changes to type race! Hopefully this will encourage a lot of people to give feedback and be the best leaders they can be!
Durant's AvatarDurant
Looking forward to see the new type race updates I am so excited to see the update to the targeting happiness notification. That is going to be so much better when I do my next exclusive/variant hunt
Check out Durant's Shop
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Good changes👍
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
Very excited about the type race updates!
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 0
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
The Type Race updates and the post upvoted update are really useful and I understand the happiness change, though I'm not sure how many people will use it, but it's still good
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Okay I like this 😁
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page