PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming updates: ease of use, and Type Race

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
booster.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
As someone who forgets if I’ve upvoted posts, I will enjoy that feature a lot xD Super excited to see how the type race update will work as well!
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Shadarin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShadarin
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Type race updates sound great! This will def motivate me to do it more often c:
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
summon_gen.png216/460
Goatlady's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoatlady
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Thank you for these updates. The happiness options will be super useful! The "upvote post" change is very welcome too.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,369,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,944,550
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Looking forward to the updates to happiness tracking! Will hopefully be easier to track pokemon that evolve by unhappiness
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Excited for the updates! 😺
Cerberus38's AvatarCerberus38
master.pnge.png
The additional tiers added to personal goals for the Type Race honestly scares me. 1,500 points is all I have time for and even that is painful to reach sometimes, depending on what eggs are readily available (looking at you Poison). I hope the final number won't be too, too crazy and I can't really say for sure until the next Type Race happens and I can see what the final goal is, but hoo boy right now it's made me very apprehensive/anxious. EDIT: Ahaha, end me now, next month's Type Race will have me on the Poison team. Imma die.
bumblepaws's Avatarbumblepaws
grandmaster.pngc.png
really, really pleased about the type race changes! I was just thinking this past race that it would be nice to have more tiers to the personal goal, as I tend to hit it pretty quickly. on top of that, if my team doesn’t reach its goal for the z-crystal, those extra fragments will be really nice to have! I'm really glad about the coming ability to vote on the team leader's performance, as well! I've only been here for a few months, but in that time I've had a couple really excellent leaders -- and a couple that only popped in every few days and failed to keep things updated, which was a little frustrating. It's going to be nice to have a way to give that feedback, good or bad! and it's another bit of incentive for me to host, which I've been wanting to do for a while now. thank you, niet! type race is probably my favourite site event, and this is going to make it that much more enjoyable! I appreciate all the work you put into this site. I hope you're having a lovely holiday season and are staying safe! cheers! :>
[[ avatar from the 2022 pfq advent calendar ]]
SoulWesson's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSoulWesson
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Super glad and excited for all of the changes. Everyone's already praising the TR updates, but I'm really quite glad for the Happiness notification and the Upvoting updates. Especially since I'm a very forgetful person and have had 0% happiness on my 'mon and went through several thousand clicks before realizing. Multiple times. Thank you for these updates, Niet!! Very excited~
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
I think I already put my approval here but I'm going to do it again. I can't wait for the next Type Race to begin now. I'm definitely going to be working ALOT harder on them now.😁👍🔥
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Axew's AvatarAxew
grandmaster.pngb.png
I'm excited for the egg supplier update, seems like it'll actually be a food way to get eggs.
summon_zyg.png Zygarde hunt 493/500 summon_zyg.png
Currently buying summon_zyg.png
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page