PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121314

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Bump <3 Currently in the process of adding new adopts for Valentine’s Day! Here’s on I created as an auction you can view here! Already ended! Thanks for those who bidded!! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOP • ART SHOP • JOINT ART SHOP • GYM
Gonna bump because I keep forgetting >< oops!
Bump <3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Wanted to ask before offering for the lil litwick/shaymin fusion, just love them smm so def wanna bring 'em home, do you accept megastones for 'em aswell or only currency is offerable? Got an aggronite, mewnite, frosslassite and jynxite I can offer if any if them is smth you accept as partial payment!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • Toyhouse • Chicken Smoothie • Flight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
• Commission Sheet • Carrd •
@Tiaxy Hiya! Thanks for asking and interest! We’re currently interested in currency at the moment since we don’t use megastones, apologies for the inconvenience ! ^^
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@Tiaxy Hiya! Thanks for asking and interest! We’re currently interested in currency at the moment since we don’t use megastones, apologies for the inconvenience ! ^^
It's not at all an inconvenience! Thank you for letting me know, I'll still defo take the lil guy for currency only! Please bring me the Tea, Yasmine! Adopt: The lil Litwick/Shaymin fusion Payment: 450kcr, 300gp and 100zc Other: If the payment is off or anything, just lemme know! And since it's under your post, the payment goes to you, right? Just wanna make sure I got that right and such before anything
@Tiaxy Yes that is correct!! I'll get them sent to you once payment has been sent, thank you very much! :D

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page