PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meme contest!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
I have noticed that memes that had written text and then a picture to follow don't have the text first. Just the image, leaving out part of the meme. :(
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
Beirifu's AvatarBeirifu

QUOTE originally posted by Åzlottie

I have noticed that memes that had written text and then a picture to follow don't have the text first. Just the image, leaving out part of the meme. :(
Same... not to be a sore loser, but my meme was one of the most voted in the original thread, and not in the new thread, and I can't help but think it's because the text got left out
Avatar is official art of Bayleef, modified by me
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
xie lian's Avatarxie lian

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

wouldn't the current voting system still give an unfair advantage to posts on the first and maybe the last pages of the thread?
i mean tbh i dont feel like it is.. one post on like idk page 4 or sm has like, 100 more upvotes than all the posts combined on page 1😭😭 same w other pages and i agree with the part where they had a picture to follow, ngl some of these memes seem confusing w o context
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Toxel's AvatarToxel
@heartstrings hmm ok! my thought at first was that people wouldn't want to/have time to go through every page of the thread but I'm happy to be proven wrong XD I agree as well about memes that came with text - there were some I didn't understand (so didn't vote for) until I went back to read the extra text
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

@heartstrings hmm ok! my thought at first was that people wouldn't want to/have time to go through every page of the thread but I'm happy to be proven wrong XD I agree as well about memes that came with text - there were some I didn't understand (so didn't vote for) until I went back to read the extra text
At least for me, you are correct, I did not go through them all, only the first and last few... I am just so busy.
Vespasian's AvatarVespasian
Why this meme was disqualified? It doesn't seem to break any site rules and just shows displeasure towards new recolours. Is not liking something a bad thing? It looks like you are trying to silence people just because you are in power and they dare to have different opinion. https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6589994
Ultimate Fish's AvatarUltimate Fish
Thanks pfq team for such a fun contest, and good job to everyone who entered. I'm glad to be part of such a wonderful community.
Button made by me, pfp and button sprites by pokefarm, edited by me
savør's Avatarsavør
art/writing contest! Including writing since not everyone has access to art tools.
CobaltSeas's AvatarCobaltSeas
!! Oh my gosh wow!! Can’t believe I won! Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners!! This was a very fun contest and I loved seeing all the creative memes here, they were very funny! If possible can we choose the nature and gender of our CS Smeargle? I kinda recall that from the previous art contest but I wasn’t sure so I thought it would be best to ask anyways haha (apologies if that comes off as a little rude but I was still curious anyways lol). Either way I’m so happy and grateful I get the CS!! Once again thank you PFQ staff for this fun contest! Sorry if this message seems very scattered as I’m still in shock and disbelief lol but I hope y’all have a good day/night wherever you are :D THANK YOU!!
  • Main
  • Goals and TR
  • Dreepys
Cobalt, Sea or Doc (she/her) // Avatar by me (DON’T USE)!
CS Smeargle won from getting 1st place in PFQ's very first meme contest. No I won't shut up about it sorry not sorry :/ MA LOOK I WON A MEME CONTEST
Currently Collecting
18/18 Types of Delta Dreepy (DONE!!!)
MISSING: None. Check my fields
Da Siblings
to see the collection
TR Points: 0
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Good job everyone! I hope you winners enjoy your snearlgles!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page