PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meme contest!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Vespasian

Why this meme was disqualified? It doesn't seem to break any site rules and just shows displeasure towards new recolours. Is not liking something a bad thing? It looks like you are trying to silence people just because you are in power and they dare to have different opinion. https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6589994
Just like in the Sprite Discovery Discussion thread, expressing a dislike is perfectly fine. We don't expect everyone to like everything, that's just silly. What isn't fine is "statement of opinion as fact". That's an attack on the art team that is totally unjustified, and violates the rule on respecting other users. You wouldn't go into someone's art shop and say "your art is bad", just like you shouldn't claim that the work done here "is bad". You can say "I think it's bad", but you can't say "it's bad". Does that make sense?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Congrats everybody! There were so many wonderful, creative, and relatable memes! :D *applauds*
Nickle // 30+ // Non-Binary (they/them) // Married // Disabled Avatar made here, with edits by me
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
Congrats to everyone who participated! This was fun!
Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Oh wow! I'm just happy mine got 70 votes! I'm so chuffed 😂
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Cele's AvatarCele
The Monopoly meme made me want to actually play PFQ-themed Monopoly. 💙 Congratulations to the winners!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
we need to make pfq monopoly a thing
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
xie lian's Avatarxie lian

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightLeaf

we need to make pfq monopoly a thing
if i dont see it on amazon by tomorrow im quitting/j congrats to the winners tho😍😍
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
congrats to the winners! im surprised mine got more than one vote (tho i was rly lazy with my meme i do reconize that XDD)

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Apologies for the delay in getting prizes out, I've not got any good excuse I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Will do it over the weekend, I promise <3
InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
Boy am I happy I remembered to check the site again, I'd almost forgotten about the contest Anyways, thanks for hosting! It was a lot of fun, and I'm so honored to have made it into the top 10 QoQ
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page