PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meme Contest!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Sunriser's AvatarSunriser
credit: free to use template from reddit, subreddit r/HuebiTemplates , edited by me
~Always looking for Fujin's Lamps~
167/500
buying them for 75/ 75k/ 15/ shinys or albinos/ swapping for others summons
and
Buying -Type and -Type Deltas (pm me for prices please)
Rekka's AvatarRekka
Havent gotten to this point myself but have heard stories about those who are on sally's hit list
Art by me!
1/100 Ice Fangs
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Sometimes it just happens. Icons and sprites belong to Pokefarm Q. The art in the image and my pfp is from the Advent Calendar 2021. template is "distracted boyfriend" on Imgflip
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
edit for credits: the pictures are from the fairly odd parents and i used an online meme generator (www.imgflip.com) to be able to type
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
(hope this counts?) edit: source: https://mobile.twitter.com/jzux/status/1537818899772743682
i uh. kin/oko. they/xem/it pronouns. howdy. i'm just really fond of trapinch. and vibrava. and flygon. i have a problem.
Res0nare's AvatarRes0nare
DARN IT MANDII you beat me to it 🥲 I'll think of another meme... maybe... hopefully........
avatar by me! banner by angelatos Instagram || DeviantArt || Toyhouse || Redbubble || Storenvy || Adopts TEAM HYDRO VORTEX SCORE: 0
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Original meme-image source: Jake Clark
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
hey,a meme drawing doesnt have to look good right? lol here's my submission

credit

original template of the meme comes from the show "Drake and Josh" EP 5 Season 3. it is a drawn over screenshot of Josh saying "I Do Not Control the Speed at Which Lobsters Die"
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex
I don't really have... any artistic skills, so I had to use a generator. I hope the watermark doesn’t lose me any points. The original image is from the comic “Gunshow” by K.C. Green, and here’s the meme generator I used to create this- https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/This-Is-Fine
Petition in my bio to get a 6-element monster in My Singing Monsters! Any signatures are greatly appreciated, this game has been my special interest for half of my life, and I feel a need to rise up against what I and many others feel is a massive injustice on the part of Big Blue Bubble.

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page