PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meme Contest!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

MythicTime's AvatarMythicTime
the harsh reality.
Still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm getting along just fine
Waterstone's AvatarWaterstone
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Waterstone/mini.JPG Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to upload the image onto here, but the meme is the Gru's plan.
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve

Source

Created using the ancient aliens meme generator template. Image from the show Ancient Aliens. One word typed by me
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
MuttonMaw's AvatarMuttonMaw
Source - Disaster Girl meme, via imgflip Here's my entry. :D Reminds me of the cherubi in the shelter some time ago.. My Daycare has over 2k Cleffa eggs, send help please
Art Shop - Trade Shop - Art Raffle PMD Snoozing Tessa Flair by justanobody2275 Avatar by aminahhime Moon Sprite(s) made by me
InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
Everyone is memeing about melan hunting, and yet no one is acknowledging the real MVP of all of our hunting endeavors

Source and Credits

Art by me! Character and egg designs are Pokefarm Q of course, and its a reference to that one scene from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series
IrizOnPFQ's AvatarIrizOnPFQ
Blank template from imgflip.com, edited by me! :D
When you get bored easily and are trying to do a hunt lol Made with this website
- Sunflower Type Race: 0 points Avatar is by Cryst (commissioned via her art shop)
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Silverpelt21's AvatarSilverpelt21
(Reference to Snivyggeddon, if anyone remembers that. This is also my first meme <3)

Credit

Made with Imgflip, picture is the Salt Guy meme (a Turkish chef named Nusret Gökçe)
Collecting!
× 500 / 500
-Art provided by the Pokefarm Q Advent Calendar Event 2017
RighteousCyns's AvatarRighteousCyns
(Is this done or...?) Note: Do not abandon your education for Pokéfarm, please.

Credits

Template from imgflip.com; modified by me.
Cy/Cyn/Cyr Pronouns, thank you!

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page