PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meme Contest!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
We've done art contests, now it's time for a MEME CONTEST! We've had quite a bit of fun this year creating and sharing our Pokémon-themed memes on our social media pages, now it's your chance to get involved! Even better, the community decides the winner! Prizes: 1st place - CS Smeargle + 1,200 ZC 2nd place - CS Smeargle + 5,000 GP 3rd place - CS Smeargle + 2,000 GP Rules: - All memes must follow the Meme thread rules. - By submitting your meme, you give us permission to share it on social media posts, with credit to you via your username. - Memes should be uploaded to the on-site uploader. - One submission per user! - Submissions must be made before August 17th. Once submissions close, any existing upvotes on the posts will be wiped out. After submissions close, use the Upvote Post feature to tell us which memes you like. The ones that rack up the most upvotes will win! So there you have it, get creating!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Would we post the meme here once we finish it?
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
SpinoRexus's AvatarSpinoRexus
Hello, I would like to know where to send the meme to? Do I post it here or send it to someone? Thanks ^^
buying deltas pm me also am lonely, so looking for friends, shoot me a pm, i dont bite. i may be a bit ankward at first since i havent had a conversation in 69420 years nothing here
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes, post it here. I'll clean up these posts or maybe repost the entries separately when it comes time to vote, so people don't have to wade through our questions and answers :D
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Thank you! I'll get to work on my bad, low effort meme rn :,)
TheRPGNerd's AvatarTheRPGNerd
hope this is good lmao
My profile picture was made in Ibis Paint by myself. [Pronouns are they/them.] Obsessed with mystery dungeon.
WindOnPFQ's AvatarWindOnPFQ
I did this purely for fun

Credits

Blank template from imgflip, edited by me
Avatar made by IrizOnPFQ, ty! <3
Apprentice's Épée

Apprentice's Épée

Summon Item

(: 0)

A juvenile fencing sword that is as volatile as raging rivers. It bestows its holder with feelings of being resolute. Using it will result in the appearance of the Legendary Pokémon Keldeo.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +263,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
First shiny, hatched randomly in type race
Kireii's AvatarKireii
its there any specific end time for this? runing away with an albino you could never get (this meme was drawn by me :/)
Offical genshin charater art
I don’t know how to edit images to make them funnier and does the meme have to be about pfq?

Very Simple PM Policy

1. No gibberish and 2. Don’t just put “Hi”.

Free Field

Ask for a Pokèmon>Pokèmon back?

Trophies

Credit: Jolleon
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco

QUOTE originally posted by däwÑ wïÑGs

I don’t know how to edit images to make them funnier and does the meme have to be about pfq?
if you google 'meme generator' there's a lot of websites that make it super easy to make memes
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page