PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nature Influence

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456

pecharunt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngpecharunt
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
my big fear is starting my legendary hunts finally and getting a special of them with a nature i dont want so this gets my support 😅 i do like the idea of it being tied to interaction points, so its not as easy to just buy the nature you want all the time. i play another mobile game that allows for changing stats for characters but you can only earn 2-4 of the item per event and you need 100 pieces to change the stats if youre f2p. even paid obtaining methods limit you to changing stats for characters.
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Big bumpity bump, I've gone through and don't really see any changes to be made via suggestions to my initial suggestion that I haven't already added

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
support from me! i like the idea of being able to bribe the supplier to have a little more control. also adds another money sink into the game!
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.

QUOTE originally posted by Hakano Riku

I can see this being not a bad idea. At the cost of using up a party slot, increasing the chance an egg hatches of a specified nature no matter the origin of the egg (summon, daycare, tournament shop, supplier, even event eggs like I believe Kinaster was?). It should be relatively easy (assuming the legendary method can be ported) to make that an all-encompassing effect instead of having to make it a feature "per egg origin" at least, and could potentially be made stronger the more party slots you're willing to give up. (Edit: Only issue I see is overlap with the daycare making them always hatch that nature, not sure if the code can be made to choose "one or the other" here to fix that, preferring the party method over the daycare) As "oversaturation" of specials on the market was an issue resulting in the altered special rates...I can't really see how this wouldn't help that also. A lot of people don't like sacrificing specials for delta points unless the hunt was meant for that in the first place, so all these "leftover" specials with non-preferred natures due to these hunts just sit in fields at lower prices hoping for buyers. Not sure if there's a poll lying around anywhere, but I'm quite certain there are vastly preferred natures and natures few people like that commonly sit around. Naughty for one is a super popular nature (wonder why haha), while I see natures like rash and lax lot less. Being able to hunt even just a little more precisely what is desired, especially for commissioned hunts would reduce those leftover specials a little more, which would result in a bit less oversaturation at least. Probably not a ton, but every little bit helps. Regardless of how it's implemented, I'm happy for more features like this even if they're just made into yet another money-sink for the site (for interaction points mentioned above, credits, GP, even a ZC item if required). Seems pretty harmless if not helpful at the very least ^^
I agree and support, largely along the lines of this contribution... Though there are many factors that would be shifted with a change like this, I feel like we could at least give this suggestion some serious consideration?

Shop/Resources

Hoards

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
thunderstone.png 1616 of 2,222 thunderstone.png
"Why?" they asked me.
cornnberry.png 16597 of 22,222 cornnberry.png
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
summon_yve.png 164 of 300 summon_yve.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_yve.png
summon_xer.png 21 of 300 summon_xer.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_xer.png
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
arceus.pngb+.png
Full support. I, too, am a nature hunter, and I love this idea!!
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon
grandmaster.pnge.png
Support! Being able to use it more for hunts would be nice
Banner by EeveeBailey
CT's AvatarCT
arceus.pnge+.png
Support! I think interaction points would be nice - once you get to a certain point you kinda just have a bunch with nothing to do with them. That, or having the same species of pokemon hold an everstone in your party - both would be really nice
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
Extra note: in light of some of the conversations over in the black flute suggestion by Niet, I would like to point out that this isn't intended as a way 'around' usage of dcp, but something to use in conjunction. I know that, being in the stage that I am with all wishalloy, sometimes I am hatching too fast for breeding to catch up, especially on low ehp and/or niet day, or would like to order some to prep for a new chain. It's also that usually, credits for the egg orders here are easier to get than gold needed for dcp. There's also a balance that can be struck, between supplier and daycare, because eggs in supplier cost varying amounts of money based on rarity encoded in the system, while all daycare passes have the same cost. This is also being added to the front post to the argument
Acnaib's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAcnaib
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Support! One of the reasons I don't use supplier as much is exacly because of this, if I am paying for the egg, why can't I pay an extra amount for it to have better chance to be the nature I want? And it's worse when I have to buy the egg with GP in the prize shop, because I am paying 80 GP for 1 egg and the special will probably hatch in a nature that I will not keep.
Score: 0
(Credits Of The Badge For LycanKai Thank you!) Art Shop: Acnaib's Art Shop - Avatar Art By Me
1 month bump

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page