PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nature Influence

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456

Isabell 2's AvatarIsabell 2
I love it Maximim support
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
I totally am on board with this! :-) 100% support.
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +403,286
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +315,052
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Hoi it me. :) Just wanted to post my opinion on this since we talked about it a few days ago in the site's Discord Server. I would really like there to be a nature influence with the supplier because I recently hatched a melan Salandit from the supplier, Which is one of my "bucket list" achievements on the site. It was unexpected to start with but, I did wish she was a nature I wanted. Instantly made me think of your suggestion, lol. I do like the idea of having to pay/bribe for some sort of influence if making or adding a new item to the site might be unnecessary right now. - I don't think I would mind paying a little gold per order as long as it doesn't start to get expensive as the priority shipping does. (Me no want new gold sink, got so many nearly endless ones already) Long post short; I do hope we can come up with a fair way to influence the supplier so many people like myself can have one less reason to have anxiety while hunting from the supplier. (Crying about the wrong gender instead of wrong nature is good enough for me) 10/10 - would upvote and support again. 💀👍💙
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
I really love this idea and fully support it, as someone is a very picky person about natures, this would be very handy to have in game :) I really hope this gets added

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 503 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Big support for this! Hunting VIA the supplier is often forgotten about, and the recent quality of life update for ordering from the supplier is a great step forwards. This would be another huge helper to make supplier-hunting more viable. I personally don't use the supplier to hunt for this reason specifically.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Cinis's AvatarCinis
Full support - please make this reality. We can influence our own bred eggs (through the parents) and legendaries through an everstoned mon (of the same species) in the party. Why not also influence the supplier eggs? As long as there is still a chance for the mon to hatch with a random nature, it should be fine economy-wise. It helps nature hunters/collectors and people who offer hunt spots would have an easier time to fullfil nature-orders.
Typeracescore 16974
Bolt's AvatarBolt
Agree with all other points and huge support. This is important for hardcore hunters and would tie up a loose end with nature influence
Formerly known as Cappn!
I'd like to add my support for nature influencing the Egg Supplier and potentially the tournament shop ♥
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
bump bump!
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
heartpiece's Avatarheartpiece
Huge support from me! I actually don't use the supplier much for this reason, and I'd love to start using it if there was a feature like this
Maple - He/They Buying
Ice Fangs
Red Soul Dews
for 25ZC &
Vessels of Ruin
for 20ZC F2U BaitsArt Shop
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. OOT

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page