PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nature Influence

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Nature Influence >

KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hoi it me. :) Just wanted to post my opinion on this since we talked about it a few days ago in the site's Discord Server. I would really like there to be a nature influence with the supplier because I recently hatched a melan Salandit from the supplier, Which is one of my "bucket list" achievements on the site. It was unexpected to start with but, I did wish she was a nature I wanted. Instantly made me think of your suggestion, lol. I do like the idea of having to pay/bribe for some sort of influence if making or adding a new item to the site might be unnecessary right now. - I don't think I would mind paying a little gold per order as long as it doesn't start to get expensive as the priority shipping does. (Me no want new gold sink, got so many nearly endless ones already) Long post short; I do hope we can come up with a fair way to influence the supplier so many people like myself can have one less reason to have anxiety while hunting from the supplier. (Crying about the wrong gender instead of wrong nature is good enough for me) 10/10 - would upvote and support again. 💀👍💙
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page