PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678910

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Commission Slots are open for claiming,come get your request, Open until the end of Saturday JPN time
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 32
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
Would you be willing to draw a fullbody of Orcus? Paying in ZC. Edit: he's a earless and tailess canine.
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
Hello. :) I would be interested in a full body of my character, Guthrie for two shinies and an albino Pokemon. Would it be okay to request him wearing a tie dye shirt along with the shorts shown in the reference and drinking a slushy?
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by DraganYurie

Would you be willing to draw a fullbody of Orcus? Paying in ZC. Edit: he's a earless and tailess canine.
Your Slot has been claimed,I'll be working on the sketch soon ,is there anything you would like to ask in the piece?pose , expression, perhaps allow me to try adding a background if you trust my current skills

QUOTE originally posted by DeadCollective

Hello. :) I would be interested in a full body of my character, Guthrie for two shinies and an albino Pokemon. Would it be okay to request him wearing a tie dye shirt along with the shorts shown in the reference and drinking a slushy?
When paying with pokemon,if you mind, could you specify what Pokemon are you planning to use? (Gender ,species etc.) And about your request,yes ,yes I can draw your character, I will just ask for which pattern of tie dye shirt and color you want,since I've searched it and it has shown me many patterns and colors ,and the slushie ,what color/s ,i already have a pose in mind but you can try specifying which would you prefer, backgrounds in the other hand, my mind a blank for that if you don't mind

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Your Slot has been claimed,I'll be working on the sketch soon ,is there anything you would like to ask in the piece?pose , expression, perhaps allow me to try adding a background if you trust my current skills
Hmm - maybe something more fierce for pose and expression? As for background if you feel like trying I don't see why not ^^ (I can give extra for background if desired).
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

Hmm - maybe something more fierce for pose and expression? As for background if you feel like trying I don't see why not ^^ (I can give extra for background if desired).
What kind of background would you like me to draw? Perhaps Orcus home/biome/habitat

What kind of background would you like me to draw? Perhaps Orcus home/biome/habitat
Uh I dunno. I don't have any specific habitat or anything like that for him so - just whatever you feel fits ^^

When paying with pokemon,if you mind, could you specify what Pokemon are you planning to use? (Gender ,species etc.) And about your request,yes ,yes I can draw your character, I will just ask for which pattern of tie dye shirt and color you want,since I've searched it and it has shown me many patterns and colors ,and the slushie ,what color/s ,i already have a pose in mind but you can try specifying which would you prefer, backgrounds in the other hand, my mind a blank for that if you don't mind
I was considering offering these three in particular: Shiny Female Sableye, Shiny Female Dreepy and Albino Female Gastly. Anyone is up to offer in the field they're in if you would rather different ones. As for the tie dye shirt this pattern would be perfect and the slushy being orange and cream. A simple beach side background would be perfect. I'm open to pose ideas so I'm curious to see what you're considering. Thank you for clarifying by the way. Sometimes I'm not sure how much detail is fair for the suggested payments.
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by DeadCollective

I was considering offering these three in particular: Shiny Female Sableye, Shiny Female Dreepy and Albino Female Gastly. Anyone is up to offer in the field they're in if you would rather different ones. As for the tie dye shirt this pattern would be perfect and the slushy being orange and cream. A simple beach side background would be perfect. I'm open to pose ideas so I'm curious to see what you're considering. Thank you for clarifying by the way. Sometimes I'm not sure how much detail is fair for the suggested payments.
About payment,I already have albino Gastly lines , and the payment requirements only ask for two Pokemons for a full body price,so you could just take the Gastly out and it would still be a fair trade And about the shirt , are those exact colors the ones you had in mind?

About payment,I already have albino Gastly lines , and the payment requirements only ask for two Pokemons for a full body price,so you could just take the Gastly out and it would still be a fair trade And about the shirt , are those exact colors the ones you had in mind?
Yes, thank you. :)

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page