PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3) >

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by DeadCollective

I was considering offering these three in particular: Shiny Female Sableye, Shiny Female Dreepy and Albino Female Gastly. Anyone is up to offer in the field they're in if you would rather different ones. As for the tie dye shirt this pattern would be perfect and the slushy being orange and cream. A simple beach side background would be perfect. I'm open to pose ideas so I'm curious to see what you're considering. Thank you for clarifying by the way. Sometimes I'm not sure how much detail is fair for the suggested payments.
About payment,I already have albino Gastly lines , and the payment requirements only ask for two Pokemons for a full body price,so you could just take the Gastly out and it would still be a fair trade And about the shirt , are those exact colors the ones you had in mind?
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page