PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3) >

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

When paying with pokemon,if you mind, could you specify what Pokemon are you planning to use? (Gender ,species etc.) And about your request,yes ,yes I can draw your character, I will just ask for which pattern of tie dye shirt and color you want,since I've searched it and it has shown me many patterns and colors ,and the slushie ,what color/s ,i already have a pose in mind but you can try specifying which would you prefer, backgrounds in the other hand, my mind a blank for that if you don't mind
I was considering offering these three in particular: Shiny Female Sableye, Shiny Female Dreepy and Albino Female Gastly. Anyone is up to offer in the field they're in if you would rather different ones. As for the tie dye shirt this pattern would be perfect and the slushy being orange and cream. A simple beach side background would be perfect. I'm open to pose ideas so I'm curious to see what you're considering. Thank you for clarifying by the way. Sometimes I'm not sure how much detail is fair for the suggested payments.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page