PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (2/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Helioptile293

May I have this, Fullbody please? I will pay shiny togekiss and shiny Cle fairy, as you said 2 shinies for Fullbody art
It's a ...Sylvenrace?
Sylvebunny instead lol, is it accepted or not, I can add more shinies or change shinies
i finally have a new name!! old was helioptile293 pfp by nick_kloppy from twitter
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
may I order a fullbody of this boy? I'll be paying with GP Ov O your art is absolutely adorable!

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 40zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

May I have this, Fullbody please? I will pay shiny togekiss and shiny Cle fairy, as you said 2 shinies for Fullbody art
It's a ...Sylvenrace?
Sylvebunny instead lol, is it accepted or not, I can add more shinies or change shinies
It is ,i just wanted to know what exactly it was first
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 32
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Ello! I'd love to order a fullbody of her! I'll be paying in Gp
Score: 1455
Badge made by LycanKai
riptides's Avatarriptides
hello, may i get two fullbodies; of him and him together in the same picture? i'll be paying in GP :)
wwwwww
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by riptides

hello, may i get two fullbodies; of him and him together in the same picture? i'll be paying in GP :)
I'm kinda of confused here , explain

i was thinking having the two characters standing next to each other in the art, but if that isn't doable then thats completely okay 👍
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

i was thinking having the two characters standing next to each other in the art, but if that isn't doable then thats completely okay 👍
So full body with extra character

So full body with extra character
yes thats what i meant! thanks :)
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
I'M ALIVE! I'LL TRY TO FINISH THIS GOD DARN COMMISSIONS,I'll try?....I WILL SQUIGGLY FINISH IT ,IM BACK I'VE LEARNED SOME STUFF ,I probably forgot some stuff too ,BUT IM BACK,my device where i play this game is starting to lag and malfunction.....BUT I HAVE A NEW DEVICE and it has BIGGER SCREEN so I can draw stuff WITH EVEN MORE DETAIL BECAUSE I can see stuff CLOSER,it's still charging though so i can't touch and use it everytime like this soon to be retired smol tablet, I also have EVEN MORE art examples that i should put here but it's all Undertale fandom related so you are going to see bald people with weird faces (unless that's exactly what you want,if so hi fellow Undertale person) :) I DID IT! I FINISHED IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I made this ,it's free to use btw ,idk what to do with it

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page