PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Okay the rhyming thing is getting a bit clumsy now but whatever! :D Discuss the latest Dev Log post :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I really like the idea of having the 'Fakemon' be more like the regular Pokemon and having more fields for them too! Also I agree that while there are things to do much of it is not overly..umm..useful. I mean the scours are cool so that is a keeper but I think we need more things that we can do with pokemon other than scour and breed (or play dress-up) However I do have an idea is maybe instead of killing off the Pokewalker altogether is to maybe have it set up where you can assign an 'Active' Pokemon to the walker that gains Exp or something while you are on the site doing something like clicking. I know the EXP Share does that too but maybe my idea it to have it focus on one Pokemon rather than all that are in your party. Anyways..I ramble..I like your idea/s especially about having items and features that are usable to all and have more than one use...I look forward to what comes next.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
RedNinjaRules's AvatarRedNinjaRules
I do not think just clicking the users is a good idea because interacting with the pokemon is fun, plus i like being active. I also think it is just fine to get interactions in the fields just maybe make sure people click at least 1,000 times in partys before they can field click.
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Reading through that, I actually felt that, yeah, that sounds like something I'd like, and would probably get less tired of..? Not that I can blame anyone but myself for getting tired with how much clicking I do some days :D It's more of a personal preference, I guess, but I've been spending the past couple of months on here trying to re-assembling my livingdex, and very recently replacing it all with a specific nature... But I've also come to think of the fact that, why would I want a livingdex, other than just to have it? Well, collection purposes ofc, but that's not what I mean. No one's going to see it anyway. Barely anyone clicks my fields in the first place, outside of when I have rus, and the ones who do I assume all use the QoL, so they won't see the collection part either way. Not that I blame them, because clicking those fields would be a mess at the moment anyway. That said, its a sort of moot/hypocritical point, since I use the QoL options for field clicking too, and I know other people have collections like mine... And I don't really know if just having just "showcase" fields would necessarily mean more people would stop and actually go into my fields to look at what I have, but I would feel better knowing that people can go look at it without going "ugh, this is a mess, I don't want to click it" when they do, and me feeling like I have to sort my fields in ways to make it easier for everyone to do so. I do like the idea of only having party clicks, while it probably would make certain things go, or at least feel, slower, as you mentioned, with how Lucky Eggs are a thing, and mass-clicking a bunch of fields sure do make hatching or leveling go way faster, at least imo. But either way, that was just the thoughts running through my head while I was reading the post ^^'
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
I have a doubt about PFNew being if it will be like the jump from PF1 to PFQ, where people could trespass progress from one game to other, or will we have to start over in the new game? Also I like the party interaction thingy. No more of those people only clicking half your party for no reason at all. Now, if we can't really interact with pokemon in fields, that means wishforge will be a tad bit more complicated (for those who don't use friendship evolutions, at least). I'd like to see where everything leads to
Beirifu's AvatarBeirifu
personally i like the little gimmicks like scouring, dress up, garden, fishing, etc. imo stuff like that needs to be expanded instead of removed. the thing i like about the pokemon anime is that theres not just trainers but also breeders, researchers, contestants etc. there are many ways to express your love for pokemon etc Anyway what pfq/pfnew REALLY needs is a dance dance revolution minigame, i will die on this hill /j
Avatar is official art of Bayleef, modified by me
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Suukisan's AvatarSuukisan
would pfq still exist after pfnew launches? because i really enjoy this game and not all the changes appeal to me... (T▽T);
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 98 — 18,897 / 29,107
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 66%
Lax nature
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I know you don't want field pokemon interactions, but will you still be able to view fields if you just wanna check 'em out? Also, how will transfers work (If it's not too early to tell). I do want to transfer most of my specials and "Friends" field pokemon over, but maybe not if it's a one way deal. I'm sure many others (including myself) are looking out for when the beta testing goes live, as I do want to help give back to this great community.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
NijiMarii's AvatarNijiMarii
I like what BendyDemon suggested. Having a "buddy" Pokemon, ala Pokemon Go that can collect items, level up etc. as you click around the site. Also very much hoping I can transfer Pokemon from PFQ to PFnew. I don't think this will be a problem but I have invested a lot of time and money into this site so I don't wanna lose anything ;w; Edit to add: Also jumping on the "How will Wishforge work without field clicks" train, haha.
Kiwi-Soda's AvatarKiwi-Soda
I personally like feeding the pokemon in parties and field interactions. Feeding party pokemon gives personality to me, like I'm interacting with the pokemon themselves and giving them a snack. Also, how would wishforge work, if field clicks are no longer a thing?
Current super favourite Pokemon: Inteleon - Gallade - Bisharp - Gliscor (And vampire gliscor) - Current super favourite Pokemon characters (non exhaustive list): Guzma - Grimsley - Leon - Rika - Cheryl - Gloria - Prof Sycamore - PFP by King Kat!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page