PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 148149150

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hope all goes well! Take care of yourself ^^

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-electric.png Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! v-electric.png Type Race Score: 0
toychest's Avatartoychest
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

Sorry for double posting.

Huge Congratulations to Cinderace69 for winning this month's Raffle and thank you so much everyone for entering

Please Read!!!

Sorry I have to end Raffle early because on friday Doctor sent a referral to hospital for urgent operation and it'll be within two weeks so I have no idea when I'll have operation at the moment. After operation they'll do test (biopsy) because they want to exclude something serious (don't worry I may not have anything serious) but I will do my best to add people onto the Raffle and update the Raffle but I don't know how long I'll be off after operation and I don't know how frequently I'll be able to be on sorry. Thank you so much everyone for understanding :)
Please don't strain yourself with the raffle!! Urgent operations are just how they sound: urgent. We'll all be better off with a healthier, happier you than an extra raffle!! I do sincerely hope it's nothing serious!!
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey
Thank you so much both of you, I really appreciate it :)
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
MEGA-NOIVERN's AvatarMEGA-NOIVERN
master.pnge.png
Take care dont stress 😀
Thank you to Flyeahfy for this pfp for my personal use only(im 15) 5/1/2008 is my birthday used to be ENTITY303 IF you find my starter you will get reward It's a charmander or was
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Gryffindoor Girl I would like to pick the number: 1324 Other: Please make sure you take care of yourself and put your health first!
Pfp from Pfq
silently1's Avatarsilently1
master.pngd.png
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: silently1 I would like to pick the number: 1369 Other: stay safe and relax. we all do not want you stressing over a raffle. hope you get good news from the biopsy
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
jhumpage42's Avatarjhumpage42
master.png
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: jhumpage42 I would like to pick the number: 1353 Other: Wishing you the best of luck for your operation! Make sure to take plenty of rest and look after yourself.
Seejey's AvatarSeejey
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Seejey I would like to pick the number: 1307 Other: thank you!
pfp
official Pokémon sprite
paimon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngpaimon
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: paimon I would like to pick the number: 1400 Other: ty for this raffle and take care!!!
Professor Pau's AvatarProfessor Pau
ultra.pnge+.png
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Professor Pau I would like to pick the number: 1308 Other: Thank you very much!

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 148149150

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page