PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150151152

silently1's Avatarsilently1
master.pngd.png
I'm really confused how the bingo thing works...
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
When adding screenshots of pokèmon chosen by random on wheel you mark it of the Bingo Ticket so for example if Koffing was picked you put an X next to it and when you get line of nine you say Bingo
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by silently1

I'm really confused how the bingo thing works...
The screenshots are all on the front page under the bingo section and they get added every couple of minutes when Bingo is playing to give you time to mark them off your card :)
Pokemon trainer since '99 u.png
Score: 1119
Credit to LycanKai
9.pngsummon_sui.png × 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
master.pngd.png
Oh okay I got a bingo :)
@ Gem217: Thank you so much for helping me and explaining how Bingo works I really appreciate it :D @ Silently1: Yep, I'll gift you your prize and thank you so much :D @ Everyone:

I forgot all about raffle so sorry but huge congratulations to Supersayan on winning this month's raffle! Thank you all so much :D

Proof:

MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
master.pnge+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: MelanUmbreon4 I would like to pick the number: 2742 Other: Thank you again!
Type Race Score: 1820
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Gem217 I would like to pick the number: 2701 Other: It's been a while since i did the raffle :D
master.pngd.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is:silently1 I would like to pick the number:2769 Other: hope all is going well
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Tarountula I would like to pick the number: 2777 Other: thanks for hosting
Pfp from Pfq
Bondsmith's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBondsmith
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: Bondsmith I would like to pick the number: 2723 Other: have a great day!

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page