PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149150151152

@ PenLynnWinn: You've been added to raffle, thank you so much and thank you so much for nice message :D I'm so sorry but may I ask what you meant by proofing? So sorry @ Everyone: You've all been added, thank you so much and thank you all so much for nice messages and wishing me well :D

Huge Congratulations to Bondsmith on winning today's Lucky Dip!, thank you all so much for understanding about winner being announced bit later and thank you all so much for really nice messages and wishing me well :D

Proof:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Bondsmith's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBondsmith
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Aaaah thank you!! What a cute little friend (and my preferred nature too!) I'll love the little fuzzball forever :)
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Bingo please! My Username Is: Gem217 My Bingo Ticket:

Bingo Ticket

Row 1: Row 2: Row 3: Row 4: Row 5: Row 6: Row 7: Row 8: Row 9:
x.pngX p.pngX q.png g.png X 6.png x.png 3.pngX 1.png i.pngX
f.pngX 3.pngX b.pngX y.png 7.pngX r.pngX y.pngX c.pngX a.pngX
9.pngX 2.pngX c.pngX m.pngX m.pngX 7.pngX u.pngx 7.pngX 1.pngX
Other: wooooo!!
Pokemon trainer since '99 u.png
Score: 1119
Credit to LycanKai
9.pngsummon_sui.png × 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
@ Bondsmith: Thank you so much and so glad you love it :D @ Gem217: You've been added thank you so much :D @ Everyone:

Bingo is about to start and I'll be getting everything ready to post screenshots so if you haven't entered and want to enter please enter before I edit main post with first screenshot, thank you all so much :D

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@ Bondsmith: Thank you so much and so glad you love it :D @ Gem217: You've been added thank you so much :D @ Everyone:

Bingo is about to start and I'll be getting everything ready to post screenshots so if you haven't entered and want to enter please enter before I edit main post with first screenshot, thank you all so much :D

I can't remember, is it a full card to cross off or a line?
No I understand and it's a line of nine :D
Bingo!
Yep because you said Bingo first you get to choose what prize you would like but will continue adding screenshots until someone says Bingo for last prize :D

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

Yep because you said Bingo first you get to choose what prize you would like but will continue adding screenshots until someone says Bingo for last prize :D
I'd love the little pink mareep please :D
Ok :D Leaving the screenshots on main post until next person says Bingo but if no one says bingo within few days the prize will roll over to next bingo :D

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page