PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sketti’s F2U/P2U custom Mimikyu Dress-Up Baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 181920

Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
grandmaster.pngd.png
I would love to request a custom of my boy Leon if that's alright! - would 100zc be okay? I'm not sure what to pay so I can increase if you want!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by DopeyTheCat

Can I request a custom? These are so sticking cute! Fang I would like to add the glowing effect please! I'll also be paying in zc! :3
Sure thing! I’ll add it to the list!!

QUOTE originally posted by Leon Albertus

I would love to request a custom of my boy Leon if that's alright! - would 100zc be okay? I'm not sure what to pay so I can increase if you want!
Omg, I have customs set at 10zc, but like… if you want to pay more I can’t stop you 🤣
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
complete.pnga+.png
Hello! May I request a custom Mimikyu of my Elliot and Hecate? Also I would be really happy if you add a glow animation, thank you! I'll be paying in zc<3
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hello! May I request a custom Mimikyu of my Elliot and Hecate? Also I would be really happy if you add a glow animation, thank you! I'll be paying in zc<3
Sure!!! 🥰
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hi! Could I get 2 custom Mimikyu of Nova and Voltage for 100GP please? Thank you and I love your art style btw!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
buying plasma koas and steel statues @100gp/75gp (credit or gp) respectively, shoot me a trade! avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Lv. 50 — 4,817 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
there's nothing here atm
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by FernThePlant

Hi! Could I get 2 custom Mimikyu of Nova and Voltage for 100GP please? Thank you and I love your art style btw!
I’ll add them to the list!! Thank you!!!!
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
ultra.pnge+.png
Hi! Can I get a glowing custom of Oparium for 12zc if this is still open? ^^',
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,423,622
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Stivkie

Hi! Can I get a glowing custom of Oparium for 12zc if this is still open? ^^',
Sure thing!!! I’ll add it to the list!!!!!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hey everyone!! Just stopping in to say I haven’t forgotten about you!! My dad is having me draw a huge Christmas present for his fiancée, so that’s been soaking up all of my artistic energy lately haha! Once I’m done with that though, I’ll be back to working on your kyus!!!!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
Hello everyone!! Stopping in to say that I finally finished that drawing for my dad! SO, I’ll be starting customs and requests on Monday, since I have off of work that day!! 🥰 Happy Holidays, and thank you for your patience!!

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page