PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 26

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

tulip5366's Avatartulip5366
Ohh can't wait!!!! :D Talonflame will be niiiice B)
DAToyhou.seTumblr ❤ Avatar & Image from 'FGO'
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art from the FGO Fandom Wiki
Sebby's AvatarSebby
Whatever it is must be awesome *u* I can't wait~ Good luck everyone
Avatar created by me on this site
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Can't wait! Man, it happens the very weekend before my university classes begin (October 3rd), but I'll try to get 10k clicks regardless. It's been quite a while since I last did it, especially since I was hoping for a Weavilite (I'd personally kill for a Mega Weavile lol) all this time and I kinda gave up on MCWs after a while. Maybe there will be a Mega Weavile one day (I hope), but for now I'm just going to focus on what's there already :) Anyhow, I wish you all luck getting those clicks in when the MCW starts!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
The lion thing thing. You know, that one. The one that is named something. What? Yeah, I totally remember its name, pfffft! >w>

QUOTE originally posted by Keira Lorelei

Yay! I will make sure to click a lot more than last MCW, I only really did about 20k those two days... -cough- I wish we always had a personal interaction meter -cough-
You mean like this one? :P
P.S. Thanks for merging my posts when I wasn't paying attention, Niet. >w>;

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
YoYoTheFox's AvatarYoYoTheFox
Ooh, what could it be? ('s not like I'm gonna reach the target, but this one looks cool, so just maybe I'll legitimately try to win the megastone.) Looks like some kinda fire or ground type?
Avatar: screen cap from 1917, edited by me.

Clickable Thing(s)

^Clicks Very Much Appreciated!^
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
infernape!! XD man id want that more than anything :3 thatd be awesome!
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
JudithJSO's AvatarJudithJSO
Let the speculation begin. I think Victini since the colorscheme kind of matches it
Rokon's AvatarRokon
At a glance, it made me think of Delphox, but a fire/ground type would probably make more sense... But hey, I've been surprised before. Stretch guess: Flareon We'll see :d
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Rhunya's AvatarRhunya
Aww, I have a convention that weekend so I probably won't be able to participate. :'c Will be looking forward to the next one! lol
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Score: 2925
made by LycanKai
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
What a lot of people might not know is that if you click and drag items into a new tab, it'll open the image in a new tab. It's a feature of a bunch of modern browsers. This doesn't actually reveal the Pokemon, but...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Viewing the image URL of this mega stone hides a message. https://pokefarm.com/img/misc/mcw/thissentenceisfalse.png Well played, Niet. This is true for every mega stone; go back in the threads and check. They all have one.
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page