PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 26

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 101112

Shaaneann's AvatarShaaneann
elite.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

Why is it next month? I mean, that's great due to something I'm going to on the final weekend of the month, but I am curious. ^^
i think mass click weekends are supposed to happened the last weekend of every month, but in this case, september ends a little before the weekend so it falls on the first couple days of october instead c:
KÏGüRüMÏ's AvatarKÏGüRüMÏ
ultra.pnge.png
my guess is victini or milotic but thats problaby wrong..
khdarkwolf's Avatarkhdarkwolf
elite.png
the hidden message makes me think of Portal 2, so I think it'll be a Mega Magnezone; I could be completely wrong though
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
Yes, the cake is a lie. I'd say it definitely matches up to a fire type, possibly a ground type. But we can't forget the colors can be misleading too. I'm doubting its a Flaeronite because Flareaon's are more orangey. Heatmor would be interesting, most people forget about Heatmor. I find Magnezone also to be doubtful...But if it were for Pyroar, wouldn't it need to have two forms because Pyroar has two forms? Talonflame is a possibility, as is Tyrantrum, but the misleading colors feel off. And I wonder what a Mega Tauros would be...would it gain extra heads? Three tails, three heads, a Hydra in the making. It could definitely be Victini, but Legendaries might be saved for very special events. My own two cents? I've got nothing solid. Just a fire-type.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
burniate's Avatarburniate
master.pnge.png
I'm thinking either Volcarona or Excadrill (Fire/Steel). Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was also Tyrantrum or Flareon given that they seem to have started giving the Eeveelutions mega stones.
HeavyCrafter's AvatarHeavyCrafter
superior.png
Maybe Mega Dragonite? I wonder what megastone would be named if it was true, "Dragoniteite"?
My icon is from the 2021 Advent Calendar event.
birdknight's Avatarbirdknight
ultra.pngd.png
I'd die of happiness if it turned out to be a Volcarona megastone, but I don't think the colors fit well enough. Maybe if the brown on the stone was a light blue like Volcarona's abdomen though. Granted, the colors have never had to match exactly, but I'm leaning more towards a mega Flareon for this month. It's already been a while since the last Eeveelution mega, after all.
Icon by me of my OC Eddit
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Well, last time I said that if the megastone_furretq.png Furretite Q taught me anything, it's that the colors of a Mega Stone mean nothing, and made a comment that the Mega Stone that was multiple shades of blue was probably something random like a Scolipedite Q. But then it was a Laprasite Q. So this means I'm not going with the same logic as last time. Still thinking Pyroar. (That was the name!)
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
ultra.pngd.png
I bet its Mega Entei, or mega Fearow. Maybe even Mega Pyroar.
kjokjo75's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkjokjo75
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
From what I know, usually the 3 colors of a megastone represent the eye color, shiny color, and regular color of the pokemon that they are for. So, which one fits this?

Pages: 123456··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page