PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 26

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This month's Mass-Click Weekend will technically take place next month... but whatever! The event will take place on October 1st and 2nd, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at 6:00 AM server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Zanitha's AvatarZanitha
Super excited for my first Mass-Click Weekend :D
Avatar created with Rinmaru Avatar Creator and then edited slightly by me x
Axew's AvatarAxew
What will this megastone be *_*
Zygarde hunt 493/500
Currently buying
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc
TootzyTFM's AvatarTootzyTFM
Can't wait for that! I am awkward.
I'm awkward ...
HybridYüki's AvatarHybridYüki
Only thing I can think of when it comes to the colors is Slaking...? Bit in probably wrong. xD
84/150
Please feel free to check out my art shop
Meche's AvatarMeche
Hopefully I reach the target! Good luck, everybody!
Icon is Hope Estheim from Final Fantasy XIII, and is official art.
Yay! I will make sure to click a lot more than last MCW, I only really did about 20k those two days... -cough- I wish we always had a personal interaction meter -cough-

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Ooh, interesting~ My guess is either Rhyperior, Hitmonchan, or Tyrantrum :D
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Takuto's AvatarTakuto
Tyrantrum would be nice ^_^
psywave's Avatarpsywave
oh gosh, I'm so pumped!!! good luck to anyone participating!
sunny | she/they just a demigal on the interwebs! stay hydrated, traveler!! -------- more info + pixel crow source + icon source

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page