PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

FinchFry's AvatarFinchFry
New here, but maybe have a cooldown timer on being able to exchange for DP on newly got trades as a middle ground on #5?
♥ Artwork in avatar will always be made by me. ♥
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
eoe what a update im sad I missed the poles but glad everything looks and was voted yes besides number 5! Number five being the worse option I ever seen and goes against the site rules as well . But slot people already spoke out about that but I’m glad it’s shelved and not being done ;3; I buy a lot pokemon from friends and it’s hard to get so for long ledgendary hunts so that be rough if this went thru. But thank you for the updates and can’t wait to see what else is in store.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

About number 5 Maybe person who hatched pokemon can have option to lock it from trading into dp? When someone care about melans they hatched, they can not care about all shinies. And DP locked pokes get mark for example close to melan star that mean this pokemon is locked from trading into dp but this is green for example. I think this can be good compromise when I see voting about this one.
this looks like a great suggestion for update 5, and i think with the consideration of those who hatched it this could work. That way someone who would find it a "negative experience"-as Niet put it-to see their hard work turned into DP, could prevent such from happening and ensure their pokemon a good home; While simulataniously if they should want to trade it for dp/not much care for what happens when it's sold, they can leave it unlocked. Even if all of update 5 is dismissed, this idea for preventing the use of turning a poke into DP would be a great addition, BUT with the ability for a DP-locked pokemon to be viewed as DP LOCKED by everyone who views the pokemon, ensuring no scammers sell the mon for DP and have it locked, unbenounced to the buyer until they recieve the mon.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page