PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🥚Updated Egg Chart🥚

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678910

CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy and good [timezone]! I was updating my TR thread just now and noticed blaze breed tauros is not present on the fire chart ;; Thought I should let you know o/

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

96/500
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by CrayonCroc

Howdy and good [timezone]! I was updating my TR thread just now and noticed blaze breed tauros is not present on the fire chart ;; Thought I should let you know o/
Thank you for bringing this to my attention I have added it in, Weird how I had the rest of them but not that one lol. Either way its fixed now ^^
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Hey there. I just noticed Cactaboo hasn't been added yet either. Grass/Ghost 5,120 EHP https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/a/k/t/n.png
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by Arretrea

Hey there. I just noticed Cactaboo hasn't been added yet either. Grass/Ghost 5,120 EHP https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/a/k/t/n.png
Thank you I had added it to the charts ^^
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Was just organising the psychic chart for Typerace and noticed Frillish has been added to it but it's actually water/ghost. Not psychic.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,781,333
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Was just organising the psychic chart for Typerace and noticed Frillish has been added to it but it's actually water/ghost. Not psychic.
The Frillish egg on the Psychic chart is Bubbly Frillish, which is Psychic/Ghost. The tip text does need to be updated to say Bubbly Frillish instead of just Frillish, though.
Avatar is the Oca Oca from Slime Rancher.
215/400?
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by OxalisTuberosa

The Frillish egg on the Psychic chart is Bubbly Frillish, which is Psychic/Ghost. The tip text does need to be updated to say Bubbly Frillish instead of just Frillish, though.
Yes it is indeed the variant egg as the original is a blue and pink egg, I did edit the name to put ((Bubbly) I checked ghost egg chart just in case and that one was fine. Just forgot to add it to psychic sorry for the inconvenience/confusion.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Thanks for explaining! Apologies for my mistake ^_^
ETV331's AvatarETV331
Thanks for keeping the egg charts up to date! I just wanted to let you know that on the poison chart I noticed Glimmet is listed under both 5,120 and 7,680.
Take care of yourself. Mental health matters! PFP by Silver Raven. Need a mass clicklist for your Type Race? Check out my journal!
Badge by LycanKai
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by ETV331

Thanks for keeping the egg charts up to date! I just wanted to let you know that on the poison chart I noticed Glimmet is listed under both 5,120 and 7,680.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention I also fixed wooper which I noticed said 50% poison when it should have said ground in that type area ^^ I have fixed it though On a side note I have added in the new exclusives just in time for Jan. Type race happy hunting :)

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page