PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🥚Updated Egg Chart🥚

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678910

Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by OxalisTuberosa

Just some small bits~ Bramblin is the name of the new tumbleweed mon, not Bramble. Both the Grass and Ghost lists have it misspelled as Bramble. And on the topic of misspelling, Hisuian Sneasel is misspelled as Sneasle in both Fighting and Poison! Very minor things, take your time fixing them! :)
Funny how I look at the pokedex and still misspell them, they're all fixed now though ^^ thank you for pointing them out.
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Squawkabilly is missing from both Normal & Flying.
My very first Melan - Hatched July 11, 2023 Type Race Score: 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
I have them all updated and added ones I was missing. Please let me know if I need to make adjustments as in spelling or missed anything else ^^
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Better late than never ^^ but all of the new pokemon should be added now ^^
wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
the bug code has an small error one "]" is at the wrong position
TR Score 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by wxtchdxgs

the bug code has an small error one "]" is at the wrong position
It should be working now ^^ thank you for letting me know
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Phew!! What a big update that was, I added all new eggs if I missed any or misspelled any please let me know :) As I try to be as accurate as possible.
Looks like you've got Flamigo missing from both Flying and Fighting, while the Orthworm in steel is using the Flamigo image code ^^;
Avatar is the Oca Oca from Slime Rancher.
215/400?
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by OxalisTuberosa

Looks like you've got Flamigo missing from both Flying and Fighting, while the Orthworm in steel is using the Flamigo image code ^^;
Thank you, I havent hatched the eggs myself yet so I was grabbing codes from the shelter, I have them fixed now though ^^ thank you for letting me know
Arwyinn's AvatarArwyinn
I keep getting this error any time I try to copy and paste the electric type egg chart: Unexpected [ /td] - expected [ /tip] (opened on line 13) on line 13
Icon from: Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin ©CAPCOM Co. Ltd. TEAM :0

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page