PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🥚Updated Egg Chart🥚

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by Arwyinn

I keep getting this error any time I try to copy and paste the electric type egg chart: Unexpected [ /td] - expected [ /tip] (opened on line 13) on line 13
Can you show us the code you typed? Use: [nobbcode]stuff[/nobbcode]
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

2095/9/2/0
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleLily

I keep getting this error any time I try to copy and paste the electric type egg chart: Unexpected [ /td] - expected [ /tip] (opened on line 13) on line 13
Can you show us the code you typed? Use: [nobbcode]stuff[/nobbcode]
Not the person you replied to here, but I found the issue: There is no [/tip] after Tadbulb's url/before DS Voltorb's [tip]
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

Thank you for letting me know I fixed it (and tested it to make sure it works), I try to get the new eggs out in a hurry before typerace starts and sometimes make mistakes. I also fixed Glimmet and put it in the 7k list rather then the 5k list ^^ Also sorry for the late response I wasnt home if theres anything else please let me know.
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Thank you so much for having this updated egg chart! It's allowing me to update my old shelter code for type races!
0 Type Race Hunt: 26 / 1805 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Very small minor thing, Drilbur in Ground is misspelled as Drilburl <3
Avatar is the Oca Oca from Slime Rancher.
215/400?
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
All new eggs are up to date ^^
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
Hi everyone! I'm going to hatch whatever I can get my hands on. Please add me to the click list. Edit: Please delete this. I meant to post it in the Type Race forum.
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest. Want to buy some shinies/albinos, pairs, or some BOXBOXES? Come see my SHOP! avatar by me
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Hey everyone I'll be heading to town today so won't have much time to update the egg chart until I get home. If anyone has the new paldea egg codes (img) can you please post them and I'll update them when I get home ❤ thank you in advance, if you feel uncomfortable posting here feel free to pm me.
Zwayliens's AvatarZwayliens

QUOTE originally posted by Panceon

Hey everyone I'll be heading to town today so won't have much time to update the egg chart until I get home. If anyone has the new paldea egg codes (img) can you please post them and I'll update them when I get home ❤ thank you in advance, if you feel uncomfortable posting here feel free to pm me.
gimmighoul (spelling?) frigibax
0 My fields are stacked & (mostly) sorted! Current Hunt: None
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Thank you so much I have updated the egg charts ^^

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page