PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🥚Updated Egg Chart🥚

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Just in time before the new month and type race, I have added all new (Legendaries) to the egg chart I will add the new variant when it is released :D If I made any mistakes please feel free to shout out to me and let me know and I'll fix it asap ^^
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Jsyk on dragon, the chart shows Deinglitch, but Deinglitch isnt on the code provided
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by ScarletFlorian

Jsyk on dragon, the chart shows Deinglitch, but Deinglitch isnt on the code provided
Sorry about that, its fixed now ^^ I checked the normal chart just incase as well and somehow I just missed dragons code, I was doing both at the same time x.x Multitasking at its not so finest lol. Main point though is that its fixed now ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Panceon

Sorry about that, its fixed now ^^ I checked the normal chart just incase as well and somehow I just missed dragons code, I was doing both at the same time x.x Multitasking at its not so finest lol. Main point though is that its fixed now ^^
We all have those moments dude it's all good ^^
Poltchageist (Grass/Ghost), Okidogi (Poison/Fighting), Munkidori (Poison/Psychic), & Fezandipiti (Poison/Fairy) seem to be missing from their respective charts.
My very first Melan - Hatched July 11, 2023 Type Race Score: 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
I believe I have them all updated now I have the exclusives added now too good luck on everyones hunts :D
Perroc needs to be added! If it helps at all heres the code so you can just copy paste (right next to Cranidos)^^ [tip=Perroc][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/z/y/s/m.png[/img][/tip]
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

Perroc needs to be added! If it helps at all heres the code so you can just copy paste (right next to Cranidos)^^ [tip=Perroc][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/z/y/s/m.png[/img][/tip]
Thank you for posting the code for me made it easier ^^ I have added it to the egg chart
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
hi! sorry for bothering, but on the ground egg chart, there is a sugarcoatl egg shown for 6400. but sugarcoatl is a pure poison type according 2 the pokedex! ^^ just wanted to let you know (also just noticed sugarcoatl isnt on the poison list either ^^)
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by Identity V

hi! sorry for bothering, but on the ground egg chart, there is a sugarcoatl egg shown for 6400. but sugarcoatl is a pure poison type according 2 the pokedex! ^^ just wanted to let you know (also just noticed sugarcoatl isnt on the poison list either ^^)
I updated it, I more then likely thought I was inputing it into the poison section and didn't double check. Thank you for letting me know though ^^

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page