PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 373839

Jayna's AvatarJayna
I think the changes seem fair, albeit I haven't been on in well.... a long time until my recent activies. It's good to have a balance between having fun and keeping the market stable so the fun can keep being had? Same with the free user buff, I have had hypermode and currently am a free user (because currently broke xD), but overall, I think it is good to have it so while the paid players get thier boons to make it so its not disheartening to be a free player. As in the end, it makes it well, so that there will be less players overall. also I feel your tanget a bit there, demanding shinies to be raining down will honestly decrease thier value. I fully agree, albeit, for some it maybe disheartening for some to be too rare, I for one have adhd and I.... cant do full odd shiny hunting only a few of the styles I can do and thats mostly to stim while watching a movie or some anime or something. but having that doesnt mean we should expect shinies to be handed to us. (Ironically I've been using pokefarm to stim on my phone while i watch anime and the like as well, as it works, incredibly well) so yeah, I feel like balance is always the key, and that everyone should be overall respectful and grateful for what they do have. and sometimes it takes fiddling. ^u^
A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ Aɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ -Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
43/400
28/400
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I haven't replied in a long time, but I've been kind of keeping tabs on the thread a little, to see what changes are being discussed. Jayna, the problem is not that we're not gratefull for change. In fact, often we don't mind them. The problem is that this change came out of nowhere while a simple fix would have been reverting the Ubercharm changes and then calmly and with a lot of feedback from the hunting-userbase (bolded because hunting is an important word you need to consider) look at what can be changed. Right now, it's a trial and error and often our feedback seems, sorry to say, almost a bit skipped over. The problem is, we all know the market had an extended shiny/albino problem. But it went from an overload of both, to getting 1-2 maybe in a few hundred eggs which is just... not good. Melan hunters often could distinguish when a melan could come with the lack of overload of shinies and/or albino's. Now, who knows when we get one? I'm seeing people getting 1-2 albino's max within about 1700 eggs. That is not good at all. I get making them rarer, but this rare? I got an albino the other day with a level 5 charge (I didn't have the IP to fully charge) and I nearly cried cause it was my first one within like 600 eggs. There's a big difference between being ungratefull and being massively critical when you don't feel heard. Right now, the site is just a bit empty. There's not much to do so hunting is almost the only escape some of us get. And now... What can we really do if hunting isn't even worth it? It is still an average of 9-10 euros a month to just use an Ubercharm and Hypermode. Not to mention the additional costs of GP for those who hunt also with Shiny Charms. With the recent change, personally I don't find it worth it to spend 10+ money on the site monthly, but that is more my own personal opinion. ~ That's all I'll really say about this ~
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only

Pages: 123··· 373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page