PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Decreasing MCW clicks

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Title: Decreasing mass click weekend clicks Info: people are having to do 10k clicks on the last weekend of the month and lots of people aren't getting enough sleep and it's impacting lots of people's mental health it's stressing them out and causing them to have anxiety just by trying to do this for a new totom or another egg that is pushing people further away from getting arceus rank because they want sleep and not to be stressed maybe cut it in half or at least 3k clicks. Pros: More sleep Less stress and anxiety A chance for more people to actually achieve the goal for mass click weekend Cons: possibly just something that would take a lot of time to code
Pfp from Pfq
dayze's Avatardayze
i can really understand your reasoning for this suggestion, but i'm gonna have to say it's a no support from me :( for a good handful of players, 10k clicks is really not that much, especially when given 2 days. for me personally, i've been able to consistently get to at least 30k clicks daily even on days where i have school and driver's ed. even with all of that aside, mcw is supposed to be somewhat challenging. it wouldn't be fair to give out good prizes for basically nothing. and in the nicest way possible, i think that if mcw stresses you out to the point you're losing sleep over it, i just think that you shouldn't participate. please always put your mental health first :(
sei | eighteen | they/them avatar is lee giuk f2u
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +15,323,121
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

Cons: possibly just something that would take a lot of time to code
Is not a con because time is also effort

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Can we please stop using "May be complicated to code" as a "negative point"? Firstly, who cares if it's "difficult to code", if it's a good idea then I'll put in the effort!
I'm on the fence about this because: on one hand it'll make it easier for people who have jobs/school to obtain the prizes on the other it's do-able you just need to make a bit of an effort/ "manage your time" * *By managing your time I mean deciding how much to click on each day Ex: I'll click 8k today since I have time then 2k tomorrow when i have less time.
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
No support. To echo, 10k clicks over the span of a weekend really isn't that much. They wouldn't need to make a weekend out of it if they lowered it. It's pointless for people to always ask for every "hard" task to be made easier. If everything were super easy to obtain, it wouldn't be fun, anymore.
Parafox's AvatarParafox

[...] lots of people aren't getting enough sleep and it's impacting lots of people's mental health it's stressing them out and causing them to have anxiety just by trying to do this for a new totom or another egg that is pushing people further away from getting arceus rank because they want sleep and not to be stressed [...]
Can you somehow prove this statement or are you just assuming that "lots of people" are losing sleep and experiencing negative impacts on their mental health? I understand that anxiety can be a very serious issue. So if any part of this game causes anxiety for a significant ammount of players, that should be taken very seriously. But if that's the case, it's reasonable to assume that there would be some kind of prove for that, right? Otherwise I have to agree to what the others here wrote, especially this part here:

QUOTE originally posted by Shawol

and in the nicest way possible, i think that if mcw stresses you out to the point you're losing sleep over it, i just think that you shouldn't participate. please always put your mental health first :(
If a (part of a) game has a negative impact on your mental health, that (part of the) game might not be a good choice for you to play. It's also very possible, that there might be more to that mental health issue for you; the game might not even be the initial cause to it in the first place. Other than that, 10k clicks in 2 days really isn't that much, depending on your play style. On mobile it might be somewhat of a challenge, but if you have the chance to click on a desktop pc or notebook, it's much easier and quicker to do.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider

QUOTE originally posted by Fushsfee

Other than that, 10k clicks in 2 days really isn't that much, depending on your play style. On mobile it might be somewhat of a challenge, but if you have the chance to click on a desktop pc or notebook, it's much easier and quicker to do.
To add to that, I play on mobile much more than on a computer, and I still find the time to click 10k interactions. QoL is very helpful for clicking(and everything in general!) and over 2 days it isn’t too hard to do the interactions. Of course, if you have a busy schedule, it might be best not to participate. After all, you can always buy Mega Stone Vouchers and totem stickers, and if there’s a new egg you can borrow a breeding pair.
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
It's not just mass click weekend that causes less sleep and anxiety it's also the type race yes it's a six day race but it also pressures people to get to the top spot and to keep it and I do this on mobile and not many breeding pairs are cheap and people always ask for a lot when you want to dex the newest totum and when you want to totum the pokemon yourself you have to wait until the next mass click weekend just for that to happen. Also sorry I can't quote you guys my end is still glitching.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
you could also wait until the "hype" of the new egg is over to get/borrow the breeding pairs for cheap as for the new totem same thing type race: well... sometimes you'll just have to accept you won't get top spot no matter how hard you try due to either your other teamates lack of effort * or something else out of your control * not trying to call anyone out or anything
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
Type Race is a team effort, though.... I mainly half participated this month (due to being a full time parent), and my team still came out on top because of how much we put in as a team. This sounds like more of issues you're having with playing. No one else has reported that in game events are causing "less sleep and anxiety", so you're citing a false statistic by constantly bringing up that point. If a game you're voluntarily playing is upsetting you this much, maybe you shouldn't be playing it. Sorry.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

people always ask for a lot when you want to dex the newest totum
That's really not fair, I almost always see free or cheap dex threads after MCW. For the breedable ones, if you wait a couple days the price drops pretty significantly or you can even find them free in the shelter/wonder trade. If you really feel this is a problem you need to be accurate or there's no way to judge the true nature of the problem or how to best fix it. Since all the MCW releases eventually have alternate ways to obtain them (totem scouring, variant special breeding method, mega stone voucher) I think it's pretty fair. If you really need the dexes for Arceus then you're probably active enough to get it yourself or trade for it after. If you're not, then surely the wait is a little easier to bear? (Also yes I know the vouchers aren't cheap but that's the case for the cannon stones too, I'm pretty sure you're intended to trade for some of them)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page