PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Decreasing MCW clicks

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Decreasing MCW clicks >

Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

[...] lots of people aren't getting enough sleep and it's impacting lots of people's mental health it's stressing them out and causing them to have anxiety just by trying to do this for a new totom or another egg that is pushing people further away from getting arceus rank because they want sleep and not to be stressed [...]
Can you somehow prove this statement or are you just assuming that "lots of people" are losing sleep and experiencing negative impacts on their mental health? I understand that anxiety can be a very serious issue. So if any part of this game causes anxiety for a significant ammount of players, that should be taken very seriously. But if that's the case, it's reasonable to assume that there would be some kind of prove for that, right? Otherwise I have to agree to what the others here wrote, especially this part here:

QUOTE originally posted by Shawol

and in the nicest way possible, i think that if mcw stresses you out to the point you're losing sleep over it, i just think that you shouldn't participate. please always put your mental health first :(
If a (part of a) game has a negative impact on your mental health, that (part of the) game might not be a good choice for you to play. It's also very possible, that there might be more to that mental health issue for you; the game might not even be the initial cause to it in the first place. Other than that, 10k clicks in 2 days really isn't that much, depending on your play style. On mobile it might be somewhat of a challenge, but if you have the chance to click on a desktop pc or notebook, it's much easier and quicker to do.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page