PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Decreasing MCW clicks

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Parafox's AvatarParafox
So am I understanding this right that there is no proof for your claim that this is an issue for "lots of people"? Just making sure, because I'm still standing by my initial statement, that we should take this very seriously if your claim is true. If type race is just as problematic for you, I'm going to guess that the weekly tournaments are also. Am I right? May I ask why you are playing this game in the first place if it keeps causing you lack of sleep and anxiety? I'm not trying to put you down with this question or something; instead I'm sincerely just trying to understand. This is just a game after all. There is absolutely no reason why you would have to do this to yourself. There are a ton of other games you could play instead, without harming your mental health over them.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
10,000 is already an easy amount to click. The fact that it spans over 2 days is incredibly generous. No offense, but this is a clicking site - if this kind of thing causes you as much anxiety as you say, maybe you should explore less click-centric areas of the site, like fishing or wonder trading? I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting out of a site that mainly focuses on clicking.
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm going to have to say no support from me. Users have 2 full days to do 10k interactions. If they want to they could do half of that on Saturday and the other half on Sunday. Or how ever they feel would be best. I have had times when I was busy the entire weekend and would still find time to do the interactions. Some times it would be 1k on the first day and 9k the next and there were times that I forgot until the last hour. It's simple enough now to turn on the QoL Userscript and go into a user's field. Click the little box to stack the Pokemon and just start clicking. I do this when I have to be on Mobile during the times that I have a break. I do have to say that if any part of PFQ is too stressful for a single person then please don't do it. If you want the dex then find a person who would be willing to dex it to you. I've seen plenty of people do a pay what you want to dex the totems or megas. Yes the Variants usually cost money but after a few hours I see plenty where the regular Variants become free as users hunt for the S/A/M.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I am moving this to Rejected, with reasoning being those stated by other users. As stated - 10K interactions is already a very low number, and having it over the span of two days equals 5K each day. As Evening had stated - if this gives you such anxiety perhaps it is best to explore other aspects of the site that are not click-heavy.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page