PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
For what it’s worth, a word from an old bird: How about placing a static general disclaimer statement on the main Tournament page or the Prize Shop page to warn us it is our responsibility to use up expiring tokens within one week following the end of EVERY season. If future delays should occur, the message then would already be in place. This would be extremely helpful for casual or new players, users having short-term memory issues, those who are overworked or sleep-deprived, or others affected by situations or disabilities that place them at a disadvantage. This also would be a gesture that could be helpful in preventing or at least delaying user attrition.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 959 ○●
ThatOneBerry's AvatarThatOneBerry
I had to buy a peridot token from the market just to scrape up exactly three ocean tokens, so that's nice I guess. Eggs look pretty cool, first one seems to be a steel type.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Credits to LycanKai for the TR Scorecard Avatar from the Pokefarm 2021 Advent Calender
Teddybear's AvatarTeddybear

QUOTE originally posted by BeccaCharm

Okay, um, ngl I feel a kinda cheated? I worked hard for those Peridot tokens, and now all of the sudden they're not with anything? With no notice?? It wasn't on my radar that I needed to trade up because nobody told us. I didn't know it was my job to keep up with how many weeks long the season is. I'm really sad.
Before I understood how tokens worked I fell prey to this. I still have 151 green tokens from many seasons ago. I wish there was something cool I could do with them.
  • XD001
  • Trade Threads Here
  • Credit
1,360 18 7 1
Template and background image made by me for my use only
I'm always collecting XD001

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by chikoritalover

Perhaps this should be something where the announcement is automated and given over to Sally? That way if real life does get in the way the player base still gets a heads up. Especially with how chatoic the site seems to get during a type race.
That's why the Tournament Page and Farm Page broke in the first place. The automated part happened without me having added the data for it. This is why errors referred to a "null" tournament token, and you didn't get to see this but the Tournament Prize was going to be Tillink because it didn't have Season 22 eggs to work with. Everything that can be automated, has been automated. I just didn't realise where time went and failed to input the data in time. And nobody noticed the lack of tournament announcement, or at least didn't bring it up to my attention, so this mess happened. Ironic that automation is what caused the errors, and I'm being told maybe I should automate it :p
unfortunately I didnt catch those errors as iI was playing. so I assumed the issue was tournaments or at least the seasons were input manuelly.manually. I will say also that the only part I thought needed automation was the 'last tournament of the season!' announcement with dates as to when the roll over would occur.
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
while I understand real life getting in the way, this feels rather unfir to new and returning players who weren't aware they were about to be made obsolete ^^' making them relatively useless with such short notice doesn't,, feel fair? It's not a huge deal but definitely an inconvenience
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
idk how useful this is gonna be but I feel like I was the only one who realized that the tournament announcement was delayed before it was actually announced I realized a few weeks ago that you can check to see how many seasons are left in a tournament and I was shocked that I could check to see how long was left in a season, so I kept checking the seasons even tho I don't really do tournaments when the last season happened I went 'hey shouldn't they announce the season right about now' so I kept checking for the new announcement and it never came and on the day of the tournament I was wondering 'huh where is the new announcement' and when the tab came on and I clicked it and it was an error message I went 'wait w h a t' so yea, that's basically my story on the thing, as said before I am not sure how useful it is as someone who doesn't do tournaments but yea, I'm pretty sure I was among the only ones who realized the announcment was delayed before the error occoured
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to a typo, Exilant used the wrong item to evolve. This has been updated, however it may take the system up to 1 hour to "notice" the fix (since normally evolution data never changes, it is cached server-side quite aggressively) Sorry about that!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
RE the second update: for some reason I thought this was already the case? Always good to make extra sure, though!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Saa's AvatarSaa
Thank goodness for update number two, it's about time! This will make things a lot more fair and less stressful, thank you for the change!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,353,559
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Clear Gummi

Clear Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ice-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,421,149
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Pink Gummi

Pink Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Poison-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,067,083
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Black Gummi

Black Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Dark-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +2,851,829
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Blue Gummi

Blue Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Water-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,748,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Purple Gummi

Purple Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ghost-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Orange Gummi

Orange Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fighting-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Brown Gummi

Brown Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Ground-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Wonder Gummi

Wonder Gummi

Consumable

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Fairy-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 100 — +1,093,004
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Art Shop | Pokémon/Dexing Shop
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

RE the second update: for some reason I thought this was already the case? Always good to make extra sure, though!
Nope, I had to manually change it if it got an "unfair" one. So I taught the system how to do it.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page