PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tournaments Season 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Tournaments Season 22 >

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by chikoritalover

Perhaps this should be something where the announcement is automated and given over to Sally? That way if real life does get in the way the player base still gets a heads up. Especially with how chatoic the site seems to get during a type race.
That's why the Tournament Page and Farm Page broke in the first place. The automated part happened without me having added the data for it. This is why errors referred to a "null" tournament token, and you didn't get to see this but the Tournament Prize was going to be Tillink because it didn't have Season 22 eggs to work with. Everything that can be automated, has been automated. I just didn't realise where time went and failed to input the data in time. And nobody noticed the lack of tournament announcement, or at least didn't bring it up to my attention, so this mess happened. Ironic that automation is what caused the errors, and I'm being told maybe I should automate it :p
unfortunately I didnt catch those errors as iI was playing. so I assumed the issue was tournaments or at least the seasons were input manuelly.manually. I will say also that the only part I thought needed automation was the 'last tournament of the season!' announcement with dates as to when the roll over would occur.
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page