PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 111213

MystOpossum's AvatarMystOpossum
I might be a bit late at giving my input but IMO i'm fine with reworking Wishforge but I think rather than removing the current method (evos), they should remain but perhaps a secondary method of earning 'energy' towards upgrading your badges. Maybe evolutions could be buffed slightly since they would be the more intensive method of getting them (and I mean like VERY slightly) and a new method could aid in passively working towards them whilst you set up your RTEs and whatnot. I just don't want it to suddenly become especially easier to earn badges as that kind of deflates the accomplishment of getting them if you ask me. It really should be a long-term goal. But i'm all for making them more accessible by adding alternate methods!
I like this rare candy Idea. Perhaps you could earn these candies by leveling pokemon? Then they would be consumed when the badge begins constructing, and the construction of the badge could be time based? Maybe you could reduce the time by using candies or evolving or interacting? This is kind of a bunch of Jumbled Ideas though
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
dark0124's Avatardark0124
I 100% support this idea! I'm really new and I found its really annoying to get ready to evolve pokemon all the time since I don't want to beg for clicks cause obviously and I never have pokemon that I can evolve. most of the time I have to either ask to borrow some pokemon or I wait and wait and wait until finally I can evolve 1 pokemon. also I like shiny stuff on my profile
Uhhhhh... current hunt?
× 5 / 100
× 1 / 69
baiiiii! have a nice day!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
@Mods can this be move to Completed?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 05:32 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page