PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gnarley's Arkham Market

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 41424344

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

User name: List of up to 10 Pokemon I'd like to dex and return: Koraidon/Koraindon Apex Build/Miraidon/Miraidon Ultimate Mode I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES Total cost to dex: I'd like to pay with credits, and I think it would be... 10k credits? I'm horrible at math/conversions. Sorry!
Koraidon- 20k Koraidon Apex Build- 30k Miraidon- 20k Miraidon Ultimate Mode- 30k Total- 100k for all 4 to dex Let me know if you would still like to dex these 4
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

User name: List of up to 10 Pokemon I'd like to dex and return: Koraidon/Koraindon Apex Build/Miraidon/Miraidon Ultimate Mode I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES Total cost to dex: I'd like to pay with credits, and I think it would be... 10k credits? I'm horrible at math/conversions. Sorry!
Koraidon- 20k Koraidon Apex Build- 30k Miraidon- 20k Miraidon Ultimate Mode- 30k Total- 100k for all 4 to dex Let me know if you would still like to dex these 4
Goodness I was well off of my math, wasn't I? lol. I'd love to still dex those please! ^^
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
bump back to the Minior grind before HM runs out I finally got my second melan Morelull.. wooooo that was a ride.. 3 sets of twins and 5 sets of trolls. I had more shinies and albinos than I had field space, so I did have to cronch some for DP. The twins and trolls are safe and available for sale! I'm running the full dex Morelull sale too still <3
bump idk what's going on.. I've been hatching a ton of troll parties lately lol They're all available for sale!
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie
Could I grab one of your orange albino Minior for GP please? c:
Holy cheese!! I just added 2 massive sections to the shop. It should just be one section, but the coding had to be broken into 2 because there's so much of it. It also took me like a month to work on this!! SOOOOO... I'm now dexing all of my sparklies!! Because I'm mad enough to try to have a full S/A/M/D dex, I figure there's some of you out there mad enough to do it too. And since PFQ doesn't allow for the field space for all of it, welp, a dex register is all we can do in some cases. Please keep in mind that ONLY the first section of my shop is things for sale. Sections 2, 3 & 4 are NOT for sale. They are dex trades only. You do have to return them.
CT's AvatarCT
Howdy! I was wondering if I could buy these pokemon for 5GP each (15GP) please? 1. Quirky Dialga 2. Quirky Keldeo 3. Quirky Marshadow Thanks!
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Can I buy an orange and a green albino Miniors for GP, please?
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hello! Can I buy one minior of each color please? So, 5 shinies and 3 albinos for 76zc?

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hello! Can I buy one minior of each color please? So, 5 shinies and 3 albinos for 76zc?
Yes! I'll send one for payment, then gift the rest <3

Pages: 123··· 41424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page