PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gnarley's Arkham Market

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 424344454647

Azelas's AvatarAzelas
arceus.pnga+.png
Heya Gnarley hope you’re doing well! ^.^ I’d love to buy these from you! Can pay in credits or gp if you have a preference <3 Albino Staryu 1 Albino Staryu 2 Albino Stufful Giratina Zamazenta Glastrier
Collecting: 7.png
Reshiram
y.png
Zacian
z.png
Zamazenta
8.png
Glastrier
9.png
Spectrier
h.png
Shinorin
l.png
Giratina
e.png
Keldeo
White Stones, Dragon and Fire Z/Frags
{Shop} - {PM Friendly} - {Avatar by Inkmonkun}
Nalabyte's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNalabyte
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc+.png
I'd love to snag these pokemon from you <3 I'll be paying in zc :D Albino Weedle Shiny Startyu Albino Staryu Albino Woobat Shiny Morelull Shiny Orange Minior I'd also like to snag these 5iv's <3 Alolan Sandshrew Serperior Charizard Garchomp Edit: Could I also snag a random amount (your choice) of Minior from your free fields? I'm trying to get one of every color and I have like 2 regular ones (an Indigo and a blue lol). I've been gone for years so I had no idea these existed until I came back like 2 weeks ago |D
*Eevee Breeder/Hoarder *You may call me Nala * Please include pricing when sending trades <3
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
arceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Nalabyte

I'd love to snag these pokemon from you <3 I'll be paying in zc :D Albino Weedle Shiny Startyu Albino Staryu Albino Woobat Shiny Morelull Shiny Orange Minior I'd also like to snag these 5iv's <3 Alolan Sandshrew Serperior Charizard Garchomp Edit: Could I also snag a random amount (your choice) of Minior from your free fields? I'm trying to get one of every color and I have like 2 regular ones (an Indigo and a blue lol). I've been gone for years so I had no idea these existed until I came back like 2 weeks ago |D
Yes! Everything will be 48 zc. I'll send one over for payment and gift the rest. I can send you some free Miniors of the other colors you need :)
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
KawaiiPanda8's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKawaiiPanda8
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
User name: KawaiiPanda8 List of up to 10 Pokemon I'd like to dex and return:
  1. Mega Abomasnow
  2. Mega Charizard X
  3. Mega Blastoise
  4. Mega Venusaur
  5. Mega Pidgeot
  6. Mega Slowbro
  7. Mega Gengar
  8. Mega Gyarados
  9. Mega Mewtwo X
  10. Mega Mewtwo Y
I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES Total cost to dex: 60 Please correct me if I miscalculated
arceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by KawaiiPanda8

User name: KawaiiPanda8 List of up to 10 Pokemon I'd like to dex and return:
  1. Mega Abomasnow
  2. Mega Charizard X
  3. Mega Blastoise
  4. Mega Venusaur
  5. Mega Pidgeot
  6. Mega Slowbro
  7. Mega Gengar
  8. Mega Gyarados
  9. Mega Mewtwo X
  10. Mega Mewtwo Y
I have read and agree to all of the rules: YES I agree to replace the exact nature/shiny/delta Pokemon AND the items it is holding, if I accidentally release or wonder trade?: YES Total cost to dex: 60 Please correct me if I miscalculated
I'll start sending them now <3
arceus.pngb+.png
bump
arceus.pngb+.png
bump more Minior trolls added *sigh* lol Just a heads up - I'm going out of state for a concert Wednesday. I'll be back Thursday, but then either I'm going to be sleeping all day, or I might head back out of town for another concert and will be back late Thursday night. Just depends if I have the energy to pull off 2 concerts. The first one is kind of far, and I'm driving 10+ hours. Anyway.. I'm keeping the shop open, but trades will be delayed.
arceus.pngb+.png
bump <3
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
runinja966's Avatarruninja966
grandmaster.pnga+.png
My avatar is my own oc made in my Gacha Club app. I use the image for LARPing purposes. So you won't find it anywhere else.

Pages: 123··· 424344454647

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page