PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A few minor updates for new users

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Good ideas! I joined in Febuary and all of these tripped me up! I'm glad you are trying to help along the new guys, because when I joined it felt skewed towards the veteran player side.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
CraftyDawnFox's AvatarCraftyDawnFox
The "Find missing entries" feature is incredible! The features are also amazing. They should help new people playing. I love this site. You can tell the developers actually care about this site. <3
Paramew's AvatarParamew
I realized there was an update only because I saw the egg timer thing and panicked for a moment since I thought it was a lock/punishment notification. (I've never been locked before though.)
Tune's AvatarTune
This is a great update, hopefully newbies don't get too confused now! I wanted to ask if there's any way we can toggle off the "This is your public profile. etc. etc" on our profiles? I tried going to options and edit about me etc but nothing seemed to have that option yet. Is it going to be there forever? I find it awfully distracting and wish I could have the option to toggle it off :(
hoarding for future hunt •°•° sit down and have a cup of tea, you deserve some rest °•°• Avatar made by me depicting my pokésona.
beemo's Avatarbeemo
oh heck, that missing entries feature is lovely. would it be possible to have something like that for pfq variants/exclusives ever? i know they don't have summons involved, so maybe not? but that would be pretty coo.
I don’t have a signature.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
ignore me. I figured something out.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
3neo's Avatar3neo
i didn't even realize i was missing Pirouette Forme Meloetta until now lol. it would be cool if we had that feature for PFQ mons too but i don't mind
izzy / ♀ / 20
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 100 — +444,226
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
[pfp (c) Kouki Saitou]
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Stupid question: but how do I add CSS to an official skin? There are no tweak options for those and the info boxes on my profile and party page are quite annoying me ^^'
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
@arebani just press the new skin button and go to the css place
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Should have added that I'm not using the "default" skin but the "Hallowe'en 2013" skin, and "just press the new skin button and go to the css place" only works with the "default" skin, would like to add the css to the hallowe'en skin tho but don't have the skills to recreate the whole thing just to be able to add css to it. So wanted to know if there's any way to do that without painfully recreating the whole skin ^^"

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page