PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A few minor updates for new users

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

UnownShadow's AvatarUnownShadow

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

QUOTE originally posted by UnownShadow

I'm have truble with the css, I added the new codes but the new notes are still there and I dont know what Im doing wrong
if adding the CSS to stylus it is instant with nothing else to do. if adding it to your skin, you will need to clear cache with every change... OR press ctrl+F5 on pages it effects to clear cache for that page.
how do I do that on moble?
Icon made by PupperCakes -Sprites made by KitKatKutie2 -banner made by EeveeBailey membership badges by Kingtotodile
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
These are great for beginners, but how come they display on vetrans pages as well? Wouldn't it make more sense for something to trigger them to go away, or even for an x button on them to exist that makes their display set to hidden? (stored by cookies/browser probably, or to your individual account).

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

These are great for beginners, but how come they display on vetrans pages as well? Wouldn't it make more sense for something to trigger them to go away, or even for an x button on them to exist that makes their display set to hidden? (stored by cookies/browser probably, or to your individual account).
You'd be surprised how many "veteran" users don't know some of the basics still - as the saying goes, you learn something new every day. In particular the reminder that the Party Page exists and is different from your Public Profile? Yeah, the amount of "veteran" users who have to be reminded of that is surprising! I will consider adding a "close" button to hide them, but for now everyone gets the reminder because some people really do need it!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
O_O This is beautiful and the honestly best update since I've been here
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
@UnownShadow you'll want to open your mobile browser settings, then privacy and security. There should be an option to clear browsing data, which you can then tweak to just clear cache. (I'm on chrome when using mobile though, so this may not apply to other browsers!) While I'm definitely using the hiding CSS, I do hope this helps newer users, and the summons page addition would've been amazing to use! The egg exp boost should also help a lot, I remember having trouble with how long it took my first couple parties. ^^ Edit: The account egg counter is so cool actually! :O I wish I could add it to my about or something...
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Thanks for the update! Even though I already collected all the summons already, it's another extra points to know what dex entries I'm missing for each region to finish my dex and aim for Arceus Rank!
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
teefa85's Avatarteefa85
While I've completed my Regional dexes up to Galar, the update for Summons will be a godsend when Gen 9 inevitably comes out and I'm struggling to find the new 'mons in the Lab and Shelter. Won't have to keep track of it or go through the whole Pokedex.
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.

EXP Boosts

You have hatched 85,700 Eggs, so your current bonus is ×1.
I'm so glad that still shows up xD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

You'd be surprised how many "veteran" users don't know some of the basics still - as the saying goes, you learn something new every day. In particular the reminder that the Party Page exists and is different from your Public Profile? Yeah, the amount of "veteran" users who have to be reminded of that is surprising! I will consider adding a "close" button to hide them, but for now everyone gets the reminder because some people really do need it!
That's very true! I still would prefer the idea of a close button, but sometimes its good that everyone gets a remidner :P
UnownShadow's AvatarUnownShadow
@MerpleSerple it fixed it, Thank you so much!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page