PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Toxel's journal ⚡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 171819

Toxel's Avatarhypermode-12.pngToxel
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
im probably not going to switch to pfnew unless it seems Really good because i Like pfq how it is and its probably not a good idea for me to use both considering how much time i already spend just on pfq dfnbjdb also I know the idea is that both will keep running as long as people are playing them but im kind of worried that when pfnew comes out not enough people will keep playing pfq x_x
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
-
-
i didnt post about it at the time but let it be known that i Knew the totem was going to be sudowoodo the second i saw the hint
inferial line wiki page says gargodyle comes from "gargantuan crocodile" .. I'm not editing it cuz i have no evidence but i was so sure it was from "gargoyle" and "crocodile"

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Outside of story events we have an upcoming easter custom sprite! Maybe the return of a fun minigame? 👀
Eggsweeper.... plz
looking at the pf1 sprites on the wiki there are so many really good ones.. deino glitch line... shadow houndour and larvitar line.. FURBYNAT..
I was trying to look up pictures of caimans but I forgot what they were called and looked up Caimaw instead 0__0 I only realised when it showed a pic of caimaw pfq
i keep thinking the team flying icon is the flashing news icon .
i only had like 40k interaction points today and i had limited time to click so i made almost 30k interactions Very Quickly to hit the tournament hard goal @___@ i reached it finally ..it reminds me of years ago when i was trying to stay in the top 100 in an interaction point tournament so i was mass clicking so frantically and i Did get in the top 100 and won arasprit

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page