PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Toxel's journal ⚡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 171819

Toxel's AvatarToxel
lets goooooo!!!
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i never noticed how cool shiny kalahowli is it looks like its on fire or exploding
Toxel's AvatarToxel
seeing "you may adopt 18 more for free" is so like. surreal
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i thought my rockruff was all ready to evolve but it needs high affection -_-' edit: i maxed my rockruff's affection and then remembered it is dawn rn and not dusk.. I'm really good at pokefarm /j
Toxel's AvatarToxel
guy who plays pokefarm but doesnt know what pokemon is and thinks all the creatures and concepts were made up for pfq
Toxel's AvatarToxel
all the custom sprites I have

Birthday

Valentine's Day

Easter

Halloween

Christmas

Miscellaneous

Toxel's AvatarToxel
i just saw the birthday eltafez sprite out of the corner of my eye and somehow mistook it for like. a fusion of golurk and conkeldurr . and now i want to see that
Toxel's AvatarToxel
clicked all online users @__@ Never done that before
Toxel's AvatarToxel
ive been busier than usual this TR cuz class started again so i was really behind on my goal so I made almost 25k interactions and used 2 lucky eggs to get like 600 points just today.. I know a lot of people do a lot more than this all the time but its way more than I usually do x_x I should be able to reach the goal though! I'll sleep and hatch the last party when I wake up. zzz
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i hatched Three female combees in the same party. woah

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page