PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Badger's Dragon Den

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
I never thought this day would come... the day I would hatch a random chance melan. I broke my Hisuian Zorua chain to start chaining Magikarp, since type race would be over while I was at work. On my way to work, I ended up catching PKRS, which made me really upset. I had a ride to work, so I used what little time I had to hatch some more eggs before starting my shift. I missed the sparkles, but I went into my fields to dump the mons and saw that the mini spite for zorua looked different. I could not react to it, but AAAAAH RANDOM MELAN BABY BOY THANK YOU! I had 10 shinies and 6 albinos in the chain, wasn't really hoping for a melan, but he wanted to show up after the chain was already gone! Welcome to the world, Russle.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Goal: Keep up With Paldea If I can get each dragon delta for all the newly released mons that would be amazing. Since so many people are hunting them when they first drop, it is pretty easy to find the dragon types of all of the new mons right away! I would love to just have the complete set. Minus the legendaries because well... who is going to be hunting them when they first drop XD For the legends I'm better off trying my luck and delta'ing those eggs on a dragon day. It would be very expensive DX
After doing some math I realized that sacrifices must be made. To properly have every color of Flabebe and her evolutions It would require 9 fields. Not just that, but the ONLY reason that 9 fields are needed is because there are 81 all together. I will not have one field for one Florges, so I have decided that I Will keep the base Pokedex forms in the fields. I would have to shift my entire pokedex over by one to put Arceus where it needs to be. It will take a while, but, I have done it before because Female eevee's gender difference was added even though I was told it wasn't going to be in the past. Frustrating, but I took the time to do it and it improved the dex. Not like I have any special Arceus anyway XD Forms that will be added to the living dex outside the fields that keep their alternates: Base Arceus Base Furfrou Meadow Vivillon Red Flabebe Red Floette Red Florges Base Silvally Each Sweet for Vanilla Cream Alcremie (63 in total. Removing just 1 doesn't fix the problem, but so does removing 9, making it worse.) But... even doing all of this, I still don't think it fixes issues with other mons. There IS the option of straight up including every single form in the dex itself. Which would require even more moving of Pokemon. And having a lot of empty fields. But, if I do it now, I won't have to move as much in the long run. Oh how I wish I had someone who would help me decide ;w; I do not keep alternate forms with their counterparts because then I would have to move the WHOLE dex to accomodate. Such as Having Totem Talonflame, every single mon after talonflame would need to shift by one. I'm just hoping no more pokemon from the past get gender differences. I will need to make a field just for mons who recieved special treatment if I don't want to suffer. And to make things worse, to add Arceus in it would remove 2 FIELDS worth of progress I have made, and I have no credits to my name at the moment to buy more fields. I'm already at 400k credits per field
2s/2a/0m/483h GOD that was terrible. Why did it take nearly 500 eggs to get 2 shinies?? I saved the chain because it's very expensive to get back up that high, but dear lord I didn't think Varient hunts would be so much worse than exclusive hunts
Now that I'm getting to my last Dragon Delta Maravol for my collection, now starts the terrifying task of breeding 19 more melans to swap for the other patterns. Fuecoco is a sweetheart and has gifted me the Quick Ball Pattern, and I might as well slowly start getting spots with other hunters for their patterns. I hope this doesn't take to long because I'll feel bad if my trade partners have to wait on my terrible luck DX Current Swap Confirms: Aurora6 (Aggro) - Naive Only Done! Sandslash666 (Prism) - Impish Preferred Done! Suriya (Vibrant) - Naughty Only Done! Addonia (Sparklemuffin) - Any is fine Rosé the Plague (Clone) - Naughty Only Orihime (Moon) - Timid Only
FINALLY YOU SHOW UP It's been 600 eggs or so and I've been going ever since last type race. I was so worried that I had to Stick the hunt once again and waste so much dcp on a hunt that wouldn't yield anything more. This will be the first melan that I give to another user on this site. It breaks my heart to let this little spooder go, but she has a new home to go to whlie I get a new pattern for my collection. I am a 100% free to play player, I physically cannot buy ZC because of my bank. So I have put my blood, sweat, and tears into this. And now, after hatching my first, and being gifted the Quick pattern by the lovely Fuecoco, with this trade I will have 3/21 melan patterns of Maravol. Up next, to try to get an Impish melan. Luckily this one doesn't have to be Impish, but it is preferred. Hope this pair is nice to me. Moving from a 96% to a 98% with the natures. Alrighty then taking a break from my chain! 102s/101a/2m/5884h Stats so far, pain is immeasurable. 1 Quadruplet troll party, 6 Troll Parties total 3/21 Melans Collected
Alright after some field organization of my dragon delta hold fields before they go into my living dex I fixed some things. I have the whole set of Alolan Vulpix, including tails, and I forgot to add the last one in the set. I also updated the Paldea section. I'm happy with how caught up I am. Though, sad that I didn't get the 3 Family Maushold or any of the Squawkabilly patterns but I may hunt Squawkabilly myself for fun. Also, finding the armor pieces for Charcadet is so painful. Saving boxes for my birthday in August so those aren't an option either ;w;
Fire Type Team made it all the way to second and we kept that place! It was a shame we were never able to catch up to team bug, but we made the gap between us around 40k instead of the 60k lead they once had on us! I only hatched cyndaquil so my point in comparison weren't that great, but this was a perfect week for the race to happen because I didn't have 3 long shifts in one week. My score was: 3015 From Cyndaquil alone, and maybe 3 random eggs at the very end because my passes ran out. goodmorningblue made amazing trophies to celebrate, and I wish to save the one with the silver birb as the one to show our victory :D
I love Ho-oh, one of my all time favorite pokemon. And in competitive this man is a chonker. To the 4 people who may read this, did you know that Ho-oh is a physical attacker? Sacred Fire is a physical move and it can absolutely slap with Earthquake. Thanks to Fuecoco I have all the shiny, delta, and albino Ho-oh. And I may start making it my goal to work towards my Johto dex for shinies, albino, and possibly melans. Oh, and dragon deltas too. The hardest of the bunch of collect, though? Unown, Lugia, and the beasts. Celebi I need the melan and delta for, and then there's megas for them all too ;w; Also, Gamefreak, please, we get it. You LOVE the original 151. But for the love of Arceus stop making card sets that are ONLY for them. Give some love to Johto... The better game
I can't believe it, I actually got an early melan baby ;w; 2s/2a/1m/390h I'm taking a break from it. I will go back to Totodile someday because I want the melans for Totodile and Chikorita, but I'm so happy to have this one :D
See, I may joke about my terrible luck a lot, but this is starting to become rediculous. Yeah, special droughts happen. But I am currently 6k into my Maravol hunt. And the past 100 eggs? Nothing. No specials whatsoever. And it angers me because so many other users get 3 melans in one day and then they just sell them off. I can't afford what they can, and I have put more effort in than so many other users like me. Heck, people have COMPLAINED about getting melans. I can't sell specials, I can't sell items, I have tried so hard to get where I am now and it still isn't even working. I have 18 Melan maravol to get, and at 6k I am so over odds to have more than just 2 hatched when comparing it to the multitudes of melans many users see in 1k eggs. Most people with a 6k chain have at least 3 melans. My Litleo Chain had 4 in 10k. That is a much easier hunt and I was able to do it because the rates were much better. I have poured my heart and soul into Sei days, with no returns. 300 eggs in one day when the PoTD is Cyndaquil with all boosts? One shiny, that's it. Not even an albino. My goals aren't possible, and I don't want to ask people to give me all this stuff for free because I can never pay them back. I will never be successful enough to do that. The only thing now that people want to buy is the newest, most expensive hunts or special deltas. Shinies and albinos are worthless... Any words of encouragement would be amazing, because I've felt so tired and depressed over real life, and this game has not been a good escape when my 90% melan chance boost is useless...

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page