PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Badger's Dragon Den

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Badger's Dragon Den >

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
After doing some math I realized that sacrifices must be made. To properly have every color of Flabebe and her evolutions It would require 9 fields. Not just that, but the ONLY reason that 9 fields are needed is because there are 81 all together. I will not have one field for one Florges, so I have decided that I Will keep the base Pokedex forms in the fields. I would have to shift my entire pokedex over by one to put Arceus where it needs to be. It will take a while, but, I have done it before because Female eevee's gender difference was added even though I was told it wasn't going to be in the past. Frustrating, but I took the time to do it and it improved the dex. Not like I have any special Arceus anyway XD Forms that will be added to the living dex outside the fields that keep their alternates: Base Arceus Base Furfrou Meadow Vivillon Red Flabebe Red Floette Red Florges Base Silvally Each Sweet for Vanilla Cream Alcremie (63 in total. Removing just 1 doesn't fix the problem, but so does removing 9, making it worse.) But... even doing all of this, I still don't think it fixes issues with other mons. There IS the option of straight up including every single form in the dex itself. Which would require even more moving of Pokemon. And having a lot of empty fields. But, if I do it now, I won't have to move as much in the long run. Oh how I wish I had someone who would help me decide ;w; I do not keep alternate forms with their counterparts because then I would have to move the WHOLE dex to accomodate. Such as Having Totem Talonflame, every single mon after talonflame would need to shift by one. I'm just hoping no more pokemon from the past get gender differences. I will need to make a field just for mons who recieved special treatment if I don't want to suffer. And to make things worse, to add Arceus in it would remove 2 FIELDS worth of progress I have made, and I have no credits to my name at the moment to buy more fields. I'm already at 400k credits per field
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page