PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Badger's Dragon Den

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Added a bunch more dragon deltas I aquired. Hope I didn't miss any because fields are a mess and I'm running out of space. I really should just released everything I don't need right now in my fields for the living dex space but I don't know if that's a good idea XD
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
I'd like to thank all of the people who have either gifted me or sold me dragon deltas. I know it is a very very popular delta type and all the help I can get is appreciated. I may not be a rich or popular pokefarmer, but I have gotten so far thanks to everyone. I never would've dreamed to get so many delta legends after buying my first, the dragon delta Raikou, so long ago. And now I have been gifted a Melmetal and I am super happy!
Been pretty inactive beause of work and sadly barely did anything for my fire type race but I have gotten a few more deltas I'm happy with ^^
So I tried making a placeholder banner for my thread here. I though it would work better than me throwing a boring link up!

Code

[tip=Made by CQHerosteve][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/321507/Badger-s-Dragon-Den][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891515601196052571/933401638536888340/New_Piskel.png[/img][/url][/tip]
I think it turned out nice. Took a while to figure out the resize but I like it since I can't pay for people to make me a banner XD
Alrighty added the spots for Gibolu and it's line. More rare genders woo ;w; But at least I reserved some spots for the dragon delta line so I hope I get them! Everything should be up to date now. Hopefully I find some deltas in the shelter since a lot of people seem to be leaving, found some non dragon delta Minibit last night, so I probably missed out on what I needed, but I got something
I really do hope that getting my dragon deltas won't be incredibly difficult/expensive now that deltas have a dp value. I am very thankful to have another way to get dp without forcing myself to buying specials or struggling to hatch my own, but now people will be more inclined to immediately turning the deltas into dp before selling them off I haven't seen a stabilized price for dp yet. One is selling for 1dp=1zc and other is 1dp=3zc. Zc is more abundant now so I hope the prices don't raise, because I don't want to spend 15 gp on a magikarp when I offer that price for other mons. For now I'll still look around for sellers and maybe try to hunt without hyper because of the new free to play boost coming which may actually allow me to hatch specials.
Getting a new job really killed my activity, Maravol hates me, and I used a pr stick again. This is an overly expensive hunt... But I got myself a new psychic albino delta and a few new dragon deltas as well ^^ Might hunt Nincada again for dp
Note to Self For Flabebe colors: 1 White 2 Grey 2 Black 2 Dark Red 2 Red 2 Light Red 2 Dark Orange 2 Orange 2 Light Orange 2 Dark Yellow 2 Yellow 2 Light Yellow 2 Dark Green 2 Green 2 Light Green 3 Dark Blue 3 Blue 3 Light Blue 3 Dark Aqua 2 Aqua 2 Light Aqua 3 Dark Purple 3 Purple 3 Light Purple 3 Dark Pink 3 Pink 3 Light pink Total: 63
My goodness new hisui mons and I don't even see where it was announced. I would go for the dragon deltas right away, but honestly it'll be way too overinflated for the price...
I'm using PKRS as a way to massclick users and help them out while trying to breed eggs. I'm probably the only person complaining but I don't need PKRS but I keep getting it ;w; I'll never get PKRS when I need it though XD Also~ My collection grows! Won the adorable Gossling from an Auction and got myself one of my favorite fakemons as an psychic albino delta with a pink pattern! And as my Maravol chain reaches 5k I'm loosing steam. Even with Arceus rank I don't think I'll get the melan and I'm down to 190 dcp and no gp. I might swap to another hunt before my hm/uber ends so I can get some dp for the future. I don't know if anyone reads my journal, but please give me luck. I'm not the only one who is cursed when hunting Maravol after all

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page