PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Badger's Dragon Den

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5678

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Arctovish holds a special place in my heart because I was able to get the first ever on site. This is the first and only special in this 40 chain and now I'm lost to what to do. I was so ready to hunt for a while until I got tired or work prevented me from hunting it fully because the eggs are so hard to hatch ;w;
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Alright, now that type race is all good I'm going to add the two chains from my now TWO melan fossils! 1s/0a/1m/55h An Insane thing to happen to me. I didn't know if I wanted to swap my hunt or continue with fish. I hatched a few more before ultimately going all in with Arctozolt. Aaaaand- 3s/3a/1m/150h It was a loved one's birthday when they hatched. I was in a chat with someone and I didn't expect them to show up as well! I was so happy. I didn't expect ONE genderless fossil to go well, but TWO!? I got 2/4 melan galar fossils in 2 days! Didn't have that luck the rest of the race but I will not complain ;w; Maybe Sally was trying to say sorry about how depressed I was feeling. I'm still having a hard time mentally but this helped a little. Now to get my living dex far enough to add them in! Saving my maravol chain here don't mind me: 102s/102a/2m/6108h
Finally decided what I wanted to save in terms of Summons. It's a lot but I now want to complete Johto because I love that generation so much. I also have my Magma stones of course and the Azure/Beast Balls because they are super special
Summons
13 20 6
2 1 21
1 5 0
Johto Melan Completion (No megas or Alternate forms): Normal 0/17 Fire 3/13 Water 1/14 Electric 0/9 Grass 0/10 Ice 0/10 Fighting 0/6 Poison 0/4 Ground 0/17 Flying 0/26 Psychic 0/34 Bug 0/13 Rock 0/8 Ghost 0/2 Dragon 0/0 Dark 0/11 Steel 0/2 Fairy 0/8 Legends + Megas: 0/9
Ooh before I forget here's my saved Scatterbug chain: 18s/16a/2m/2,183h Also... BABY! I really like Bayleef's colors, so if I don't get another he'll stay a Bayleef~
I was a hard choice but I'm going to do my 55 Celebi eggs now so I have enough time to get them with the boosts. Finaly Chikorita chain for this race~ 16s/6a/1m/553h
8s/7a/0m/815h Fish chain. Was terrible. 3/10. Nice gems
YES IT'S ABOUT TIME! The correct nature as well, thank you so much. Maybe that break helped after all ;w; 114s/111a/3m
Secret Santa Wishlist: 1. Melans 2. Albino Psychic Deltas 3. Shiny/Albino Legendaries 4. Azure Flutes 5. Hypermode/Ubercharm 6. GS Balls 7. Any other Johto Summon (Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Tidal Bell, Clear Bell) 8. Dragon deltas I DON'T have (You can check this thread!) 9. Z-Crystals 10. Zc, GP, Credits (Zc mostly)
47s/10a/1m/2453h Finally finished, painful draggo now weren't cha?

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page