PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications - CLOSED

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Is everyone that submits an application going to receive feedback? I saw that you said earlier you were planning to get feedback out today (or yesterday server time), and I’m probably not going to be finished with mine for another day or two at least (finishing touches and adding a couple more sprites). It’s close but I wanted to take time with mine.
Yes, feedback will be given to everyone who sent a message and will send a message befor the deadline - I went through a majority of them when I said I did, though a few of them were missing detailed feedback from artists so I'm having them go through that now so I can provide the rest of the feedback. :)
Sei's AvatarSei

Applications are now closed.

PMs sent to me after this message is posted will be replied with a message stating the apps are closed and no further applicants will be taken. Thank you to all who applied! Here's what will happen now: • The rest of the feedback will be given to outstanding applicants who have yet to recieve it • Over the next 2 weeks, starting from when the last applicant is given feedback, Applicants will be able to amend their apps. The rest of the feedback is expected to be given by next week (Friday, October 8th) • Past that, new artists will be chosen from those who have messaged me. Thank you all and good luck!
Sei's AvatarSei
With apologies for delays, the rest of the feedback has been given out. Applicants have a total of two weeks to send in revised applications; should they choose to not revise their applications per the feedback given, their first app will be taken as their final submission and judgement will be done based off of that. Thank you once again to all who applied!
Sei's AvatarSei
Applications are now officially closed across the board - there will be an artist's call on this upcoming Sunday to discuss prospective applicants. Thank you once again to all who applied, and best of luck!
Sei's AvatarSei
And so it is done. All of the prospective applicants have been messaged - they know who they are - and will be promoted once I'm contacted on Discord. Thank you to all who have applied! :)

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page